News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

stop riding NAKED! MOTO-D Motorcycle Undersuit

Started by MOTO-D, November 12, 2011, 02:57:16 PM

MOTO-D

stop riding NAKED!

This is a high performance professional quality undersuit for motorcycle riders and racers at a great price!

•1-piece
•Wicks moisture and perspiration away from the  skin helping regulate body temperature keeping you COOL during hot weather riding
•Nylon spandex blend is soft, smooth, stretchy, and breathable
•Slide in and out of racing leathers with ease
•Multisport ALL-SEASON use including Autosports, Yoga, Running, Cycling, and Skateboarding; no chaffing!
•4 Sizes Available, color Black:

If you thinking about buying an under suit, you can buy the others and spend more OR you can go with the MOTO-D undersuit and SAVE money for more trackdays, racing, and riding.

barnacle bill

Barnacle Bill here. I've seen the product and it is good quality and works as stated. it will keep a lot of sweat and dirt out of your leathers too and the price would be hard to beat. I give it a thumbs up  :thumb:  . the best to all and you might as well check us out on our facebook page too . b bill
www.racingleather.com
Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair ( Facebook)

LoneStar

I got to roll in both the Cold Weather Suit and the Warm Weather Suit at Roebling Road.  Great suits!  Better quality than my previous $120 AlpineStars suit.
CCS AM #134 - Ducati 848 - www.facebook.com/FullerMoto
2012 CCS Atlantic SuperTwins AM Champion
2012 CCS Mid-Atlantic SuperTwins AM Champion
2012 CCS Summit Point SuperTwins AM Track Champion

MOTO-D

Slide in/out of leathers with ease.

Our undersuits are 4-way stretch which means they never feel tight like a compression shirt and they don't bunch up.

Keep cool and focused for better riding.

www.MOTODRACING.com

MOTO-D

1-PC Performance Riding Undersuit.

Keep cool and focused for better riding.

Our undersuits are 4-way stretch which means they never feel tight like a compression shirt and they don't bunch up

www.MOTODRACING.com

MOTO-D

Especially on hot / sticky days, stop struggling to get into you're gear with the wrong equipment!

Use the MOTO-D performance riding undersuit to help you slide in/out of your leathers or gear and keep you COOL and comfortable at the track or street. It is very soft, smooth, and has 4-way stretch technology for maximum flexibility.

Support friends of MOTO-D, Joe "Cowboy 6" Cotterino and Jake Johnson from CSBA Racing as they take on ASRA / CCS!

Thanks.

www.MOTODRACING.com

MOTO-D

Your not as fast as Tricia but you can be as cool.

Performance Riding Summer Undersuits and Fall/Cold Riding Baselayers from www.MOTODRACING.com

MOTO-D

Our Performance Riding Motorcycle Undersuit won't bunch, separate or restrict you on the bike while doing this! Keep Cool and Stop Riding Naked! www.MOTODRACING.com

MOTO-D

Stop Sticking to your Leathers, Stop Riding Naked! MOTO-D Coolmax Motorcycle Undersuit www.MOTODRACING.com