NJMP Photos 2011 Round 4

Started by WindShadowStudios, September 15, 2011, 06:33:19 PM

WindShadowStudios

Hi everyone! Thanks again for a truly amazing race day this past sunday. I set a new personal record of 695 images (keepers) from one day! I am uploading all of this to my website, but it is a slow process. I wanted to post a sneak link to the forum before going out and hitting all my outlets.
http://www.windshadowstudios.net/ccsnjr42011tp for racing images
http://www.windshadowstudios.net/ccsnj2011r4ppg for paddock images
Any rider looking to see pictures of just themselves can e-mail me at windshadowstudios@verizon.net to have a private, passworded gallery set up for images of just them to make sorting through easier. Serious inquiries only, please, as I have over 2000 images from the season to sort through to find yours. And, as always, I will accomodate any special requests for processing or delivery to the best of my ability.

And from a non-riding, image maker, I say THANK YOU for an amazing year of images again. You all are really brave and put on an amazing show!

Mike Woeller
Photographer
Www.WindShadowStudios.Net

WindShadowStudios

PS: There are 650 and as of this writing, only 200 were up. It may take a few days to get all of them up. E-mail me if you would like a notification of when all images will be available.
Mike Woeller
Photographer

Peter998

went through 48 pages of images and the paddock images too, none of me or my bike. You got all of my team mates. I guess the black bike doesn't catch your eye.

I was in 6 races
Peter Meringolo 2010 Expert/ASRA # 998
ECS Racing

WindShadowStudios

Peter, I will keep looking. With some of those big grids it's easy to miss someone. I will go through all the shots, both the ones for the site and the "B" roll to see if I caught anything. I do have to admit that sometimes the brighter bikes catch my eye, but I try hard when I can to get as many different riders as possible.
Mike Woeller
Photographer

WindShadowStudios

Still uploading, about 120 images to go. Hopefully by morning all will be uploaded. I am going to start looking for all the riders who have contacted me about private galleries saturday after work. They will get PM'sor e-mails when their private galleries are up. Thanks for the views, guys
Mike Woeller
Photographer

WindShadowStudios

Finally finished uploading all 650 images! Wes and Peter, I have PM'ed you info for your private galleries, hope something in there catches your eyes. If anyone needs anything, drop me a line at windshadowstudios@verizon.net
Mike Woeller
Photographer