NJMP camping fee?

Started by fzr198, August 08, 2011, 07:27:07 AM

fzr198

Does anyone know if NJMP is doing the buy two nights camping get the third for free like last time there?

PITdata

I'm checking on this for you - will report back as soon as I hear something official.  For what event did they do this?
Rob Fini, Team Principal
RFini@PITdata.com - (856) 765-1700
Pro Shop at NJMP Thunderbolt Raceway
600 Thunderbolt Alley, Millville, NJ 08332

fzr198

the last ccs event there in july.

JAB3

Does anyone have an answer to this?
#114A

eh427

I love racing at NJMP but their rv electric and camping fees are way out of hand. Spent $90 bucks for electric for three days, $60 bucks for camping for three days on top of the $70 dollar gate fee for 2 of us. Ridiculous! It costs me $20 bucks for electric at Summit point for the whole weekend plus the gate fee.
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing

JAB3

Yep $145 for 2 people for camping and electric (non rv) this weekend.   That's a bit steep IMHO
#114A

HappySV

Agree - $60 to run one regular extension cord for 3 days?  I pay a little over a hundred a month for my family of 4 and my house.

DougG60

NJMP is the one track i bring my generator and stay at a hotel because it cost less. really how much electricity does a regular pit use for the weekend, $5-10 at the most
EX101 Ducati 848

eh427

I'm gonna send the track an email about how we think the cost is out of hand and if they lowered it they might get a few more people to show up. Especially in this economy. Don't know if it will do any good, but if enough people complain maybe they will do something about it. Just my opinion for what its worth.
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing

Gixxerblade

Quote from: eh427 on August 14, 2011, 10:02:07 PM
I love racing at NJMP but their rv electric and camping fees are way out of hand. Spent $90 bucks for electric for three days, $60 bucks for camping for three days on top of the $70 dollar gate fee for 2 of us. Ridiculous! It costs me $20 bucks for electric at Summit point for the whole weekend plus the gate fee.
Are you kidding? Not going there ever meow. Add in the cost of diesel and now I'm looking at the cost of a set of tires.