3 Postponed Blackhawk races will run Saturday, Aug. 20th

Started by TrophyGal, July 25, 2011, 10:08:17 AM

TrophyGal

Got the word from Kevin today, and posted on the CCS homepage.

Races 14, 15 & 16 from the July Blackhawk were postponed & will run at 4:00pm at the next Blackhawk, August 20th.

More info - see the announcement on http://www.ccsracing.us/

gixxer188

If I wasn't entered originally can I enter and race in the postponed races on the 20th?
MadisonSBK.com Online Store
MadisonSBK Racing - Owner/Racer
2012 CCS Midwest Regional Formula 40 Champion
2012 Blackhawk Farms Raceway Formula 40 Track Champion

gkotlin

Quote from: gixxer188 on August 01, 2011, 02:58:47 PM
If I wasn't entered originally can I enter and race in the postponed races on the 20th?

I don't know for sure.  But I would think not.  If you can't add a race mid day, then you shouldn't be able to add a race that wasn't run previously.  The grids should stand as they were when they were posted that day.  But that's just my opinion.
Greg K.
CCS MW Expert # 12
2000 SV 650 - 1989 FZR 400
Vinylsaurusrex.com - Cyclepath Racing - Safety First Racing - STT

smoke54

i will be more than a thousand miles away for the rescheduled super twins race.  y'all have fun.
tim

TrophyGal

Quote from: gixxer188 on August 01, 2011, 02:58:47 PM
No. "Only those riders who are already entered will be allowed to participate."

murf99

I understand from reading the schedule, that racers entered in the 3 races Saturday afternoon, will be allowed to practice in the after-noon sessions of the practice day free of charge.  Is this correct?
Todd Murray
CCS #99 MW Expert

PS I Love You Wedding Photo Storybooks / Moto Union - Ducati Milwaukee / Motorex

jigs