News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Forum upgrade

Started by Jeff, July 07, 2011, 01:30:52 PM

Jeff

As you see, the forum was upgraded and the theme changed.  Sorry about that, but there wasn't much I could do as the old theme would not work with the upgraded software.

I reset the overall theme of the forum to what you see now and have disabled individual selection of themes.  I simply don't have the time to support multiple themes through upgrades, so it is what it is.

If there is any functionality that's not working right please let me know.

Cheers.

-Jeffy
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

gixxer188

This is better, easier to read and use.  I guess I should mention the layout and buttons/links are easier to use except the light blue font color on the light blue background.
MadisonSBK.com Online Store
MadisonSBK Racing - Owner/Racer
2012 CCS Midwest Regional Formula 40 Champion
2012 Blackhawk Farms Raceway Formula 40 Track Champion

Gixxerblade

Jeff - could we have another contest for a new banner like we did a few years ago? Have members vote on it and everything.

Nicky310

Much nicer, IMO. Even the blue-on-blue isn't a problem for me. I think Todd is just getting old. :)

Jeff

Quote from: Gixxerblade on July 08, 2011, 06:01:29 PM
Jeff - could we have another contest for a new banner like we did a few years ago? Have members vote on it and everything.

If people wanted to make a new header and submit it, we could do that, but it can't be any bigger than what we have now, and I'm going to be gone for about the next month, so my ability to make changes is going to be pretty slim. 
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

ChitownNexus

Sooo much easier to read in this format/color! :)

garraper

:cheers: thanks jeff....works for me   and, the price is right...

Greeny

ramoszx12r

Hey Jeff I do not know how it was before, because I was not around but I like the web site.
I do have one suggestion  what about a edited  button for the post.   :thumb:
Tony
CCS#69
05 R1

Jeff

Quote from: ramoszx12r on February 14, 2012, 09:15:36 AM
Hey Jeff I do not know how it was before, because I was not around but I like the web site.
I do have one suggestion  what about a edited  button for the post.   :thumb:

I had it enabled forever, but it led to problems because people would say stupid stuff and get into huge arguments and later go back and delete it all or modify it.  We made the decision that if you say something, well, you get to own it. =)
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

ramoszx12r

Tony
CCS#69
05 R1