Summit - thanks for hitting my van and leaving a note

Started by Kuala76, July 04, 2011, 09:47:16 PM

Kuala76

Oh wait....you didn't.  Sometime saturday night someone hit my van, leaving quite a bit of damage down the entire right side. It wasn't just a 'ding' or a 'scratch'.  Whoever did it would have HAD to know they caused substantial damage.  I am pretty disgusted no one even said anything.  I am at every event at summit running around in that van; cornerworking, helping in the pits, whatever needs to be done. I dedicate a lot of time, energy and effort at the race track.  I volunteer A LOT of time for MARRC and have for years.  I am disgusted that someone could disrespect someone/something so much as to not even say ANYTHING after causing that kind of damage to someone elses vehicle.  A big  :jerkoff: to whoever hit my van.
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

fzr400tony

Simon

That blow's!
You have any idea what it's going to cost to fix it?
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

JAB3

#114A

Kuala76

Quote from: Simon on July 05, 2011, 07:43:24 AM
That blow's!
You have any idea what it's going to cost to fix it?

Yeah probably my deductible and a hit on my insurance :( Oh well, Somehow it wouldn't have been so upsetting if it had happened in some random parking lot, but seriously at the track?
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

kawtipping

I hope your insurance covers it.  Some companies will not cover anything that happens on the grounds of a race track, even if it is in the parking lot!  So if they ask, it happened at the local Walmart.
Moto Union - Ducati & MV Agusta of Milwaukee

Who wants a pasta ride?