TC @ NJMP....practice???

Started by njracer, May 05, 2011, 10:45:21 PM

njracer

Quote from: Carnag3 on May 11, 2011, 01:30:05 PM
Gates usually never close, they might only close during a CCS Race weekend.  So is practice included or not with the Team Challenge?

Yes, there is practice included with the TC.....we just don't know if it's the full day or just the afternoon sessions.  I'm still waiting for CCS to return my e-mail.

RollieManollie

Gates usually never close, they might only close during a CCS Race weekend.  So is practice included or not with the Team Challenge?

Thanks - Finally got ahold of someone.  You have until 10 pm to get electric.  After 10 pm, you can still get in but you'll need to wait until the am for to get electric.

njracer

Here is the answer from Kevin's e-mail:

Primary bike will be allowed to practice with the groups as per the schedule. If you wish to run multiple machines you will have to pay for additional practice.

I hope this helps.

Kevin Elliott

mike574

does anyone think they will be teching thurs night?  love to avoid the lines.
BREW CREW Racing

mike574

also do all members of the team have to be present when regestering, or can one person sigh the team up for the race?
BREW CREW Racing