News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

TC @ NJMP....practice???

Started by njracer, May 05, 2011, 10:45:21 PM

njracer

Does anybody know if practice is included with the TC entry at NJMP?

Thanks. :cheers:

LilJayRR

It has this listed in the tenetive schedule for Friday practice.

Group #3: Expert HW, UNL Classes, SuperTwins & TC GTO
Group #4: All Ultra Light, Lightweights, ThunderBikes & TC
GTL
Group #5: Expert 250 GP, MW & TC GTU

Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

njracer

Quote from: LilJayRR on May 06, 2011, 01:27:11 PM
It has this listed in the tenetive schedule for Friday practice.

Group #3: Expert HW, UNL Classes, SuperTwins & TC GTO
Group #4: All Ultra Light, Lightweights, ThunderBikes & TC
GTL
Group #5: Expert 250 GP, MW & TC GTU

Friday practice is an additional $125.  I was wondering if the TC practice was included with the race fee or if there was a TC warm-up before the race?

LilJayRR

Quote from: njracer on May 07, 2011, 09:22:18 AM
Friday practice is an additional $125.  I was wondering if the TC practice was included with the race fee or if there was a TC warm-up before the race?

I can tell you from HPT where the Friday practice was additional $125 as well. The TC had a seperate group and it was free for TC entrants.

Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

njracer

Quote from: LilJayRR on May 07, 2011, 02:33:06 PM
I can tell you from HPT where the Friday practice was additional $125 as well. The TC had a seperate group and it was free for TC entrants.

Cool!!

TAlber8

That's actually a pretty good deal, you can do an endurance race for only an extra 50$

Carnag3

so if we sign up for Team Challenge we get free practice.  Hummm.
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

smoke54

the TC practice was afternoon only and did not include the morning sessions at Heartland.
tim

njracer

Quote from: smoke54 on May 10, 2011, 06:09:42 AM
the TC practice was afternoon only and did not include the morning sessions at Heartland.
tim

The TC practice is on the morning schedule.  Think I'm going to call just to make sure.

TrackDaze

Anyone need a rider to put a last minute TC team together???
Jimmy D. CCS #63 ASRA #163
2007 ZX6R
TPM Certified Coach #63

RollieManollie

Does anybody know what time the gates close on Thursday May 12?   I really need to get this information to make accomodations and arrangements.  I tried calling the track numerous times but can only leave a message which I did.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!    :cheers:

Carnag3

Gates usually never close, they might only close during a CCS Race weekend.  So is practice included or not with the Team Challenge?
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com

njracer

Quote from: Carnag3 on May 11, 2011, 01:30:05 PM
Gates usually never close, they might only close during a CCS Race weekend.  So is practice included or not with the Team Challenge?

Yes, there is practice included with the TC.....we just don't know if it's the full day or just the afternoon sessions.  I'm still waiting for CCS to return my e-mail.

RollieManollie

Thanks - Finally got ahold of someone.  You have until 10 pm to get electric.  After 10 pm, you can still get in but you'll need to wait until the am for to get electric.

njracer

Here is the answer from Kevin's e-mail:

Primary bike will be allowed to practice with the groups as per the schedule. If you wish to run multiple machines you will have to pay for additional practice.

I hope this helps.

Kevin Elliott

mike574

does anyone think they will be teching thurs night?  love to avoid the lines.
BREW CREW Racing

mike574

also do all members of the team have to be present when regestering, or can one person sigh the team up for the race?
BREW CREW Racing