News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

First visit to NJMP

Started by bfd, May 05, 2011, 08:06:32 AM

bfd

Please forgive the first time visitor to NJMP questions.
I see from the general info on the tracks website entry is allowed after  7pm the night before the event, meaning Thursday evening. Is the gate staffed all night? And all thru Friday evening. We have a long drive to get there and are trying to nail the start time. Also, water fillup and dump stations for RV's?
Apologies for simple questions, but my emails to the track have bounced back so we didn't want to be locked out.
Thanks

magnum

I have a room reserved there and will be getting in very late and they told me someone is at the gate all night.

I sent a email to and got a response right away from, guestservices@njmp.com if that helps...

bfd

Thanks for the address, email has been sent. THe info@ address on the tracks website bounced to 3 different people.

antirich

Yea, unless there's any changes this year, we've had no problem getting in late. Yes, front gate is manned 24/7.

Unless there's a big event going on Thursday night (doubt it), you should have no problem getting in before 7. Despite the laundry list of rules, they're all pretty laid back.

nafterclifen

As previously mentioned, you can enter or leave the track at any time. However, there are times when security will leave the gate to drive around or tend to other things. When they do, the gate is locked. I arrived for a track day one night very late (1am) and had to wait about 15 minutes. Just a heads up...

bfd