Looking for my Blue Point tire gauge

Started by barsch213, May 04, 2011, 11:07:51 PM

barsch213

I am looking for my blue point tire gauge that was left behind on the pit wall at heartland park during the team challenge.  I believe the team that has it is Huff racing.  They have a blue gsxr 600 I think #42.  If anyones knows them or has any information on its whereabouts, I would really appeciate it.

Thanks
Mike

kevinhuff

Hi Mike , I do have your  tire gauge my wife found it on the pit wall in our pit spot she asked me if it was mine I told her no so she asked around and nobody claimed it I'll be more than glad to send it to you give me your address or call me and I'll send it to you, Kevin 816 -229-5782 cell 816 -256-6800

barsch213

Hey Kevin,  Wow that was easy. Yea if you want to send it that would be great.  I can even pay for shipping.  It would be best to send it to my work which is:

Michael Barsch c/o citgo service
8306 W. bluemound rd
Wauwatosa WI, 53213

Will you be at the team challenge at Blackhawk?  If so I'll see ya there.
thanks
Mike

kevinhuff

Hi Mike, I will try to get this sent to you today or tomorrow I don't think it will cost much to send it.I'm going to try to make it to blackhawk it just depends on how things go at work we've been pretty slow ,Kevin

barsch213

Thanks a lot!  Well if it is a little pricey or you want me to pay for it let me know.  Hope things pick up for you and to see you at blackhawk.
thanks again Kevin,
Mike

kevinhuff

Hi Mike,I sent your gauge on Monday you should be getting it anytime. I hope I get to make it up there in July will see, Kevin

kevinhuff