license turn around question

Started by mineshaved, May 04, 2011, 10:12:29 AM

mineshaved

I just got my race certificate from team promotion.  I have my license application, and copy of cert. ready to send out today.  Will I get my license back in time for the njmp thunderbolt races coming up next weekend?  Thanks

GSXR RACER MIKE

Based on past experience I would put my money on NO. But I don't think it matters because CCS Registration at the event SHOULD be able to confirm it on the computer.
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

mineshaved

It would be great if it happens in time.  That way I know for sure what to expect.  I'll also know which numbers to put on my bike.  Do they sell them at the ccs events just incase its different from what I have on my bike now?

IFMracing

I would say to call the office and let them know what you are doing, they should be able to get you the number info you need, and probably hold it for you while your documentation is in transit.
GP AM CCS #28 ASRA #128
I.F.M. Racing

LilJayRR

I would take it to NJMP and turn in my application in person. They can tell you want numbers are available at the track and I'm sure there will be a vendor there with numbers for sale. I still might call/email to see what numbers are available before hand if you want to be ready to roll when you get there.

There is no way you will get your license back in 1 week. They dont print the license cards they send them out every couple of weeks to be printed, then they mail them when they get them back from the printer.

Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

f3racer

i did my license registration at my 1st race. they told me my number options on the spot. i recieved my actual license 3 weeks later.
Will
Former CCS MW Novice #81, WERA Novice #81
AHRMA Heavyweight SBK #81, DD's Racing Endurance Team #773
2020 Tuono Factory, 2000 RC51, 1980 CB750/823

mineshaved

thanks for the replys.  I called the office yesterday afternoon and spoke with a lady in the office.  She had me overnight my application to her.  She said she can process it on monday and everything will be taken care of.  Thanks again!