Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

IFMracing

GP AM CCS #28 ASRA #128
I.F.M. Racing

smoke54

Farmboy

Ah you posted the topic first and beat me to it - Charles Miller is indeed the man! He not only gives a blow by blow account, he does color commentary, too. His enthusiasm and knowledge are a real asset to the races he is able to attend; it is truly awesome to be able to know what's going on with the races even as you have to tend to your own program.

Here's hoping he can make it to BHF this year... Thanks again, Charles!
Jim Berard CCS MW#904

Paratrooper22

+1

Great Job, Charles!!

Sorry I didn't have more time to stop and smell the roses. My bike was being a royal pain in the ass this weekend.
CCS MW/GP #44

"4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul"

POW/MIA - "You're Never Forgotten!"  Operation Iraqi Freedom '06 - '08

welldrilleRR

stlrainman

Hes the Man. Great all weekend.
"Let it Pour!"
MCRA Board Member
St. Louis

Burt Munro

Charles was on top of his game this weekend!.

For those of you don't know, Charles is moving in August.  His wife has accepted an Assistant Professorship at a college in Flint, MI.

Charles has always made a point to get to know the stories/bios of as many riders as he can.  He brings a whole new level to race day activities.

Charles, good luck to you and you will be greatly missed!  :thumb:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

gkotlin

He made it sound like it was fun to watch all of our slow butts going around in circles!   Great job.

One step closer to making it fun to bring others to our events!  Now if we could figure out the gate fee somehow, people might come watch us.
Greg K.
CCS MW Expert # 12
2000 SV 650 - 1989 FZR 400
Vinylsaurusrex.com - Cyclepath Racing - Safety First Racing - STT

Fast Eddy

Quote from: gkotlin on April 26, 2011, 11:25:28 AM
He made it sound like it was fun to watch all of our slow butts going around in circles!   Great job.

One step closer to making it fun to bring others to our events!  Now if we could figure out the gate fee somehow, people might come watch us.

Thanks Charles for everything!
You would think they could sell a lot more beer/soda and food to spectators? But then you would have to spend a little $$ to promote the event.
Ed (AKA Dirt nap) CCS #102
http://www.southeastsales.com/
The liver is evil and must be punished!
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Tornado Bait

Charles makes everyone a star on the track.  He is an asset that will be hard to replace.  Any organization up north would be lucky to have him.   Are you listening WERA?
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing

Team Spalding

Nice job Charles! You will be missed.
Joel Spalding
CCS & ASRA #36

Sponsors: Michelin, Ducati Of Indy, Wife Cindy, Held Gloves, Southeast Sales.

KCFirebolt

Jeez guys.  I'm blushing.

Thank you for the kind words.  I do love being part of it.  It's such great fun for me, and I'm thrilled that you folks get a kick out of it too. 

Hopefully more opportunites come along.  I'll be in KC on a somewhat regular basis as our company is based there, so I hope to see the local tribe from time to time.  And for sure, I'll see many of you at Daytona, because I'll be there racing the MZ with AHRMA.

Thanks again for allowing me to share in your lives and for the great fellowship over the last 4 years.

Have fun and be safe.
CCS Race Announcer
CCS #818
AHRMA #888

steve p

Charles was the shining start of the whole weekend.  Did an outstanding job.  Hoping he can make it to BHF.
Steve Palella
MW #32
2002 Aprilia RSVR Mille

Farmboy

Quote from: steve p on April 27, 2011, 08:12:19 AM
Charles was the shining start of the whole weekend.  Did an outstanding job.  Hoping he can make it to BHF.

Steve, you need to update your signature.

Inaccurate details confuse me and make my head hurt.
Jim Berard CCS MW#904

Greeny

i say we all chip in for a hot air ballon and have Charles announce the BHF races...  who's with me?  ;)

steve p

Jim,  just shows how often I post.  I changed it. :)  Jordan, I'm in, lets get him to BHF.
Steve Palella
MW #32
2002 Aprilia RSVR Mille

jigs

Yup...he's a pro for sure ...thank you so much...we really enjoyed it!! :thumb:

kevinhuff

Charles did and does a great job, Charles thanks for the new nick name it's already starting to stick,I guess it will be team huff the magic dragon from now on ,my wife has some pictures for you I need to email them to you, I think she had more fun listening to you than watching me race she said you were making her laugh ,talk to you later Kevin