there is life after 40 even with a green shirt at Jennings

Started by design-engine, April 05, 2011, 09:07:08 AM

design-engine

Hello and greetings.   I got my Ed Bargy school and first race completed, I have a sense of accomplishment. Living in Chicago I do have some track time at Jennings primarily in the winter.  So am I done with that silly bright green shirt?   Starting last sux but was fun to pass people.  In the 600 supersport race I started last and worked my way up to 5th and got passed the last turn for sixth.  Ill see to it that will not happen again....  Formula 40 I got first in Amateur.  In my second race I got into fifth off the start and worked my way thru the first wave in two laps.   After passing a guy I noticed (since I had my gopro facing backwards) Amateur #871 lost the front following me into turn 1.   Well I got it on video if he wants it.  How do I look him up and email CCS#781   

DougG60

Nice work. Had some of the best races and most fun in f40 last season. Nobody is out there trying to make a career and get sponsors. Alot more respect for life with the older folks
EX101 Ducati 848

vnvbandit

Congrats!  :thumb: You were flying out there and you don't need no green shirt!  :thumb:
~Brian
CCS FL 68
ASRA 68
Thanks
Nancy&Patrick

Ducmarc

why did you need a green shirt?  You rode as good as anyone in that race at first I thought you were an instructor lol.Keep up the good work

MELK-MAN

those are some outstanding first race weekend results.. !
You can view the results on the www.ccsracing.us site, find his # in your race and his name will be there. can then likley look on facebook or something and email him that way?
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

Ducmarc

roadracer162

Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.