Enclosed Trailers

Started by torisboy, March 31, 2011, 04:36:54 PM

torisboy

After not being able to find the exact trailer I wanted at the right price and craigslist selling trailers used for the cost of new, I have partnered up with a trailer company in south Georgia to build custom trailers for less than anyone.
Feel free to look at our new website and email any questions.
The site is just getting up and going so, bear with us a few more days to get more pics and info.
If you are interested in a trailer, check us out.
http://customtrailersforless.com/

The emails may not be working yet so, email me at tod513@gmail.com

MAKE SURE TO MENTION CCS AND GET A % OFF OR a Freebie!!!

We can add flow through vents (directional or not) roof vents, ac units, larger doors, insulation, etc...

The trailer below is a 5x8 v-nose with ramp door, side door with dead bolt and door lock (flush mount),  Pewter color, 3500 # axle, Dome light with switch, flow through vents, led lights, 15" rims,  6 foot height . Loading light and I added the pit-bull restraint.
No hooks in floor but we do this in floor or wall  (flush mount d rings) or e-track in wall or floor.
Add stabalizer jacks , 50 amp electric package or mount for generator. Vinyl interior , rivotless exterior trim. LONG LIST

This is not built with cheap z post but with tube steel for easy mounting and stronger frame.

1x1" steel tube in walls and ceiling
2000 lb tongue jack
2x3" steel tube main rails
Wall members 16" o.c.
Floor members 24" o.c.
Roof members 24" o.c.
EZ Lube Hubs

Teaser pics of my new personal trailer

torisboy

No sales tax if out of Georgia and pick up is between Waycross and tifton ga.