News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Road America PreReg info

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, April 21, 2003, 10:55:46 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

Preregistration will be at Siebkins Thursday the 24th from 6P.M. to 9P.M.
    If you plan on camping you will need to get your admission registration done then go to the 4-mile Merchant at the track to get your camping registration done. The 4-mile Merchant will be open...
4/24  5-8p.m.
4/25,26,27  10a.m. - 2p.m.

There you go people.  As snipped from the E mail thet Bill Ritger sends out to all the corner workers.  People have been asking about this for weeks, so I thought I'd pass the info along now that I have it.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Jeff

hmmmm... guess I'll call R.A. today to see if I can pre-order my camping pass.  I don't think I can get to the 4M merchant before 5:00 on Thurs, and am planning on staying...

Thoughts? Suggestions???

If CCS can sell wrist bands, why not camping passes on the evenings???
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Dawn

Jeff:

Don't worry, you can purchase them the following day.  That I what I have done the past few years.

Dawn   :)

sdiver68

Your wrist band gets you in,  buy your camping pass the next day, as per Kathy at Road America 1-800 number. and Forum Deityess above ;)
MCRA Race School Instructor

Dawn

Quoteand Forum Deityess above ;)

LOL!!!

Too funny!  Thanks!

Dawn   ;)

KBOlsen

Okay... so when we arrive in Elkhart Lake on Thursday night, do we need to first go to Siebkins, or can we go to the track first for our camping passes?  I figure we'll be rolling in pretty close to 8 p.m.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Dawn

QuoteOkay... so when we arrive in Elkhart Lake on Thursday night, do we need to first go to Siebkins, or can we go to the track first for our camping passes?  I figure we'll be rolling in pretty close to 8 p.m.

Go to Seibkins first.  Trust me!

KBOlsen

Thanks, Dawn - I do, and we will!

More good news (maybe not-so-good news for my friend Rob):  John confirmed that he WILL be able to put "humpty-dumpty" back together again in time for the weekend!   ;D ;D

Gotta love that man!

tshort

Hey Kim - where are you guys pitting at RA?  
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Eddie#200

Hey K3 did you get the NOS installed on your bike ok?   ;D

Xian_13

Boy I sure can't find an Address for "Siebkins" anyone know the name of the road it is on?
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Dawn

Siebkens Resort, (920) 876-2600, 284 Lake St, Elkhart Lake, WI

Xian_13

CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteHey K3 did you get the NOS installed on your bike ok?   ;D
SHUSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  What NOS? ::)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Nate R

Kim: Great! Glad to see you'll be out on the TL! I don't think you'd do as well if you borrowed my SV an used it against other HW bikes at RA  :o We're talking 65 HP versus 135! That's a big deal on a track with such long straights. I plan to be there Sunday cheering you all on, and watching the racing line closely.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteHey Kim - where are you guys pitting at RA?  

At the track. ;D

I'm gonna try for near tech like I did 2 yrs ago.:D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

KBOlsen

Rob:  Which tech area?  

Tom:  I'm not sure.  I'll know more when we get up to Siebkins.  

Nate:  You rock.  That was a most generous offer.

K3/Joe/Dave:  What time are you planning on heading out?

Arrrgh!!!  I just realized that today is Tuesday... My bike is scattered all over the trailer and garage... we need parts (Is a TL rear caliper the same as a Gixxer or Busa?)... I've only ridden RA once before... this will be my very first time racing here... we won't be able to take the afternoon off on Thursday... The generator is stuffed in a corner of the garage, behind six motorcycles (one of which does not have a front end or wheels)... Do we have enough parts to rob from the other bike?  Is five gallons of fuel enough???  I need to be out rounding up bolts and bits but I'm stuck in the office with deadlines looming on projects that I can't even think about... Will it be w*t?  What about my gearing???  I've got bodywork in various states of disrepair drying in my kitchen and living room... Will there be enough time to get through registration and tech and be situated in the paddock and everything and not miss any practices???  

Phew!  Okay... I feel a little better now.

spyderchick

But you were so calm last night. It's ok, your leathers are in one peice. That means they'll let you run on foot around the track if you have to.  ;D Chill, girl, we are Amazon women, it will get done. ;) :D ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Dawn

Kim:

We have come to the track only to finish the bike there.   :o  

So relax, take a deep breath, it will all come together.  

Dawn  ;)

KBOlsen

That's right, Alexa.  No doubt!

I feel much better now. ;)

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteRob:  Which tech area?

THe one where teh dyno usually sits for AMA races.

As for your gearing, 16T front, 60 tooth rear ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Nate R

QuoteNate:  You rock.  That was a most generous offer.

:D Thanx Kim! The thought process was this: Here's a bike that won't be going to RA this year, and here's a rider who might not be able to go to RA. Why not make them both happy?  ;D   But, The Tiller will fair MUCH better in HWSS there. Have fun, and keep the non-rubber side up. (As i don't think it's the shiny side anymore on your bike.  :P)

I'll see you all on Sunay!   :D
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(