Roebling Road Lap Times?

Started by miller_777, March 16, 2011, 01:00:27 PM

Gixxerblade

I just have someone fill it in for me but Russ' site was nice.

roadracer162

Russ' site is nice just to get an idea of how much more I should be pushing, or maybe not pushing. Too many crashes.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Russell2566

The recent issue with Roebling Road Lap Times was my fault. I screwed up and imported the lap times the night I got them from Kevin but they never published to public view. This was a total oversight on my part.

NextLevelMotorsports

Quote from: Russell2566 on March 24, 2011, 12:03:15 PM
The recent issue with Roebling Road Lap Times was my fault. I screwed up and imported the lap times the night I got them from Kevin but they never published to public view. This was a total oversight on my part.
Thanks for going to the trouble to post anything at all.  Giving that kind of practical support is greatly appreciated.  RRR was my first CCS weekend so I didn't really know what to expect; I thought myracingbio was equivalent to mylaps.
Southeast Conti Tire Guy
Triple XXX Race Fuel

NextLevelMotorsports

Quote from: gsxrpilot on March 22, 2011, 11:18:38 PM
Wow! I guess no good deed goes unpunished! whatever happened to keeping your own lap times if they are that important to you, that way you have no one to complain about. logbook, stopwatch problem solved.
I actually had two people in the pits taking lap times.  I was checking up on everyone else.   :biggrin:
Southeast Conti Tire Guy
Triple XXX Race Fuel

NextLevelMotorsports

Quote from: JimCohrs on March 23, 2011, 08:43:52 PM
This is awesome..   For whatever reason people want to view their lap times it's their prerogative!  If the system is not going to be used then CCS needs to stop advertising as a tool for racers, including benefits (link off their main page).  It should say, if you want your lap times, get a stop watch and a log book and find someone to stand there and fill it in for you.  Of course that may not go over well to racers thinking about joining this organization over others.  So.... If you like/need to race with small grids, then I agree in maintaining the mentality that we should be operating like its 1990.   :cheers:
+1
I appreciate the fact that someone went through all the trouble to support CCS is the fashion that Russell is, but I'm still amazed that CCS doesn't do it themselves. :wtf:
Southeast Conti Tire Guy
Triple XXX Race Fuel

JimCohrs

Thank you Russell!  Your work and time is much appreciated!
Jim Cohrs
Expert #5
Yamaha R6's
Livengood Motorsports, Cycle Gear, Suwanee Clinic,
Pit Bull, Lockhart Phillips, Sharkskinz, Dunlop

Cowboy 6

Russ Rocks!  (part of the whole "Brown Power" thing)
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com