KTM RC8R RAFFLE

Started by barkley57, February 25, 2011, 10:17:21 PM

barkley57

I will not be at summit point this weekend to showcase the raffle bike, so good luck to all and be safe.  See you guys at NJMP.
Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24

barkley57

Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24

barkley57

Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24

Jack_Brock

Are you willing to drop this off at a forward air terminal or ship by some other means?  I'm in Wichita Kansas zip 67212 and I'm curious what I'd be looking at there if I'm lucky enough to win.
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

mikendzel

Quote from: Jack_Brock on July 14, 2011, 12:15:15 AM
Are you willing to drop this off at a forward air terminal or ship by some other means?  I'm in Wichita Kansas zip 67212 and I'm curious what I'd be looking at there if I'm lucky enough to win.

Jack, I can handle the shipping for you.  I'm right down the road from B&E Motorsports (who is doing the raffle) and I've shipped a few bikes for the guys that race in this area.  Plus, it's what I do for a living!

mikendzel

I hope I win it though!!!!

barkley57

69 tickets left to sell!!
Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24

barkley57

As of today there are 54 tickets left to sell.

Thanks to all of those who purchased during the NJMP race this past weekend even though it was short lived due to the rain.

See you guys/gals at Summit.

54 tickets left....tell your friends/family to buy one or two or more and lets wrap this up before VIR.  Your help is much appreciated. 

Bob
Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24

Cowboy 6

Bob,
Put me down for another one. I will get you at Summit.
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

barkley57

Thanks Joe. 

We missed you at NJMP.  Lisa and I were remembering last year's rain storm and brought back memories when we were getting your awning rolled back up when lighting struck and everyone who was near the camper got shocked...WOW, what a jolt that was.  Good stuff though!

Bob
Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24

barkley57

Went up to the ama race on Saturday and happy to say that we started with 52 tickets left to sell that morning and sold them all by the end of the day.  With that said, I am happy to say that the drawing for the RC8R will be held at the CCS race weekend on the 24th at VIR during the riders meeting. 
I want to personally thank all of you who have participated in supporting this raffle and to make it possible to help put more airfences on the track.

Good Luck, and hope to see you at VIR.

Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24

Bigsexy

did you have drawing? who won?
Rob