Dominican Republic races March 6

Started by EnvyCycles, February 15, 2011, 03:31:44 AM

EnvyCycles

Hey whats up guys,

We have the DR racing weekend coming up next month for the weekend of the 6th.

I have been in contact with the promoters and they are looking for guys that want to go race there for this event.

As of right now they are looking for Experts and Amatuers to go represent CCS or WERA.

The way its gonna work is that if they can come up with 10 or more bikes to go over to DR you will only be responsible for about 150.00 for the shipping round trip and they will pay the rest.

You will also get a hotel room with free breakfast and dinner.

There is a pay out of 700.00 to the over all winner of the SBK races.

You will be responsible for the flight to Santo Domingo DR but the promoters will have transportation for you there.

If you are interested in going there the bikes will need to depart in about a week and half.

So far we got confirmation from the following:

Santiago Villa

Stefano Mesa

Barrett Long and some of the other Desmomaniacs guys

Mauricio Roque from Guatemala

Possibles:

Marcos Reichett from Guatemala

Rey Dominguez Jr

D-Wire

Fernando Amantini

Marcos Martinez

and more.

This past Nov we had a LatinSBK weekend and there were several guys there from outside the DR.

Fernando Amantini

Franklyn Reveron from Venezuela

Gustavo Sanchez

Marcos Martinez

Barrett Long

Felipe McLain

Andrew Nelson from Canada

Mauricio Roque from Guatemala

Nirio Rivero from Cuba

Manuel Angles from Cuba

Several guys from Puerto Rico

This will be something fun to do.

If interested please email me at envycycles@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Darwin

Team Envy Racing

Here is a video of the race i raced. Amateur Im the guy with the white suit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Scr5cBUy88
Team Envy Racing CCS #800
Racing Connection, LP USA-Bazzaz Performance, Cycle Gear, Alien Motion Batteries, Vortex Racing, LeoVince USA, Hotbodies Racing, Ballistic Apparel, Parts411

racenrub

When and where would we have to have our bikes delivered to to have them shipped out? What kind of expense is it to enter in the events etc etc. Also is there a link to the event itself by chance. please and thank you
There's always worse things then dying

EnvyCycles

The bikes have to be ready in Miami by the 24th i believe, Im pretty sure that you will not have to pay for any races there. your only expense will be the 150.00 for the shipping of the bike and your flight and then what ever you want to blow your money on over there.
I will call the guy tomorrow for a event flyer or what ever they are using to advertize.
Racing Connection, LP USA-Bazzaz Performance, Cycle Gear, Alien Motion Batteries, Vortex Racing, LeoVince USA, Hotbodies Racing, Ballistic Apparel, Parts411

EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles

Just spoke to the promoter and the bikes have to be at DucatiMiami by this coming Monday to be able to get them out on time.
Any questions you can call Edouar at DucatiMiami in regards to bike prep and drop off.

Ducmarc

sounds like fun .Give us a little lead time the next time there going to do a race

EnvyCycles

This event was canceled and rescheduled for May 15 weekend.
Here is the new link.
http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php/board,1.0.html