News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

How do I sign up for Rookies Cup at Roebling?

Started by MrMeat, February 08, 2011, 07:51:49 AM

MrMeat

I do not see a spot for Rookies Cup on the pre-entry form for Roebling.  I plan on doing GTU and Rookies Cup GTU, among a few other races.
Meat

CCS Southeast AM #636
OnlinePaddock.com

ronaldo9

Not to thread jack but anyone going to the Friday practice at Roebling? Is that a hard track to learn? I've never been there.
CCS #119 AM

MegRyan

Track is super easy!! Nothing but sweeping corners - a couple of decreasing radius's but still very easy.
~Meg Ryan~

MegRyan

Quote from: MrMeat on February 08, 2011, 07:51:49 AM
I do not see a spot for Rookies Cup on the pre-entry form for Roebling.  I plan on doing GTU and Rookies Cup GTU, among a few other races.
Contact the office that's what I had to do about the TC entries - it may be a different form that they just forgot to put up on the website.
~Meg Ryan~

smoke54

thanks Megan, been looking for the TC entry form.  see you and Scotty there!
tim

ronaldo9

What are the qualifications for the Rookies Cup?
CCS #119 AM

MegRyan

Quote from: ronaldo9 on February 09, 2011, 08:08:37 AM
What are the qualifications for the Rookies Cup?
Created an "experimental" Rookies Cup class with three displacements, (GTL,GTU-GTO), open to Amateur riders with less than 1 year's experience. Class to run at select Mid-West and Mid-Atlantic events. (Giving new racers an opportunity to "test the waters" or to gain experience without the stress of amateur championship competition.)

This is the only thing that I've seen that explains the rookies cup at all. It's on the last page of the spring mailer.
~Meg Ryan~

ronaldo9

Thank you Meg Ryan I guess I don't think I qualify since I raced last year.
CCS #119 AM

Gixxerblade

I am doing the trackday only because Meg Ryan is going to be there and I don't want her to beat me again.  :biggrin:

MegRyan

Quote from: Gixxerblade on February 12, 2011, 11:05:21 AM
I am doing the trackday only because Meg Ryan is going to be there and I don't want her to beat me again.  :biggrin:

Well I'll be at the track day too so I'll beat up on you then.  :biggrin:
~Meg Ryan~

Gixxerblade

You guys had better be if you are driving through the snow all the way from the middle of the U.S.