Guess i wont be going to RA.

Started by Steviebee, April 20, 2003, 04:44:37 PM

tshort

No - all yellow SV.  Yellow/black helmet, leathers are white upper, red/black lower - and very clean (touch wood ;))
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Pierre - Team PMR

Quotetshort, were you the one with the burgandy SV?

Your thinking of Johnny....He went down in 6 (I think)
Pierre Montsion
Team PMR
CCS EX# 280

K3 Chris Onwiler

My wife is not too amused when I crash.  She's about over the fact that I have become a racing gypsy, but the crashing thing...
So how do you feel today? :o
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Steviebee

sorry lbk,  

next time tell me your on the board!!.  hehe
I guess i was thinking you were someone else.
A bunch of people came over to see the bike.

On another note, last Nov when i decided id try racing.  One of the things i decided i needed to do was to get back into shape.  So i bought a home gym, and a treadmill.   And started working out and jogging, and stretching several times a week.  I spent about 1600$ on the gym and 1000$ on the treadmill.  AFter this crash im glad ive been working out.   I think i would have been hurt more if i hadnt been working out. Or would be in a lot more pain today!  Just my opinion, mybee i was just lucky.

Dawn

QuoteMy wife is not too amused when I crash.  K3

I'm not 'amused' when Paul crashes either.  Last year we had such a stretch of bad luck I almost told him he had to quit.  Fortunately I got over it.  

There is a reason I watch for Paul on the front straight only.....

Dawn   :-/

Super Dave

QuoteThere is a reason I watch for Paul on the front straight only.....

Because you want to catch him on Video crashing there and you can have the best view for AFV?  $15k
 ;D
Super Dave

Dawn

QuoteBecause you want to catch him on Video crashing there and you can have the best view for AFV?  $15k
 ;D

No.... I don't think so....

Dawn   :)