GP/MW region

Started by mwsportsimaging, February 01, 2011, 03:41:15 PM

mwsportsimaging

Since there is no more GP region, what are they going to do about numbers overlapping with the MW region?  I noticed that anyone living in the old GP region is still listed as GP with our old GP numbers, but if we go racing in the MW, a lot of race numbers will be duplicated.

backMARKr

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Farmboy

Jim Berard CCS MW#904

backMARKr

Quote from: Farmboy on February 01, 2011, 04:34:32 PM
This is not constructive.

awww, c'mon Jim....just killin time on a snow day.

Every topic and every discussion on here doesn't have to be a "super serious" discussion as to how to keep Kevin and CCS in business and our responsibility to make a contribution.  I know times are tough and things are precarious in regard to the future of club racing.

WERA #13

Farmboy

Quote from: backMARKr on February 01, 2011, 04:40:42 PM
awww, c'mon Jim....just killin time on a snow day.

Every topic and every discussion on here doesn't have to be a "super serious" discussion as to how to keep Kevin and CCS in business and our responsibility to make a contribution.  I know times are tough and things are precarious in regard to the future of club racing.

See, this is why I rant and rave about the evils of forums while swilling bad beer around a slightly-suspicious smelling campfire (admit it - You guys burn treated deck lumber tear-offs, don't you??) : lack of context.

Although, I assure you, i typed that with a straight face.

On a side note, today I rebuilt the carb on what I found out is my 31 year old snowblower. That thing's runnin' like a scalded ape. Blizzard shmizzard.
Jim Berard CCS MW#904

Woofentino Pugrossi

My guess is that they will go "first come, first served" when license renewals come in.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Super Dave

Quote from: mwsportsimaging on February 01, 2011, 03:41:15 PMbut if we go racing in the MW, a lot of race numbers will be duplicated.
Bring or borrow electrical tape.  Someone will be putting an X on their number plate.
Super Dave

Burt Munro

I remember there being a number of people from the old Great Lakes Region carrying their original GL #'s for several years after that Region ceased to exist.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

backMARKr

Quote from: Farmboy on February 01, 2011, 10:53:25 PM
See, this is why I rant and rave about the evils of forums while swilling bad beer around a slightly-suspicious smelling campfire (admit it - You guys burn treated deck lumber tear-offs, don't you??) : lack of context.

Although, I assure you, i typed that with a straight face.

On a side note, today I rebuilt the carb on what I found out is my 31 year old snowblower. That thing's runnin' like a scalded ape. Blizzard shmizzard.

Power just came back on 8 minutes ago (this is the part where you northern people make fun of us southerners regarding winter)..

I now know that my generator will run for 13 hours from a full tank of fuel and it pisses my neighbors off that I am watching movies while they try to warm themselves by candlelight. :biggrin:
WERA #13