spyderchick

Jim, stop talking sense and using math to show your work.  :err:  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

twilkinson3

Love the pun Alexa - still depressing tho....BFR is fun and all but RA is a welcome change to break up the monotony - oh and it'll probably work out that way cause dang it I HAVE a sv superbike finally this year.....grumble grumble (grin)

TrophyGal

As the webmistress for the CCS website, I have asked Kevin at least once a week about these 2 races.  I was really hoping to make an announcement this past week .. but .. he said the tracks still haven't confirmed with him and he would let me know as soon as they do.

He attends at least one race weekend per track each year and tries to firm up dates for the following year while he's there and can talk face-to-face with track personnel.  I know he has been working on this year's schedule since last year.

So - don't blame him - blame the track head honchos!

motomaniac

Thank you so much for the update!!  Anything helps the pain....lol
Ex#61

TommyG

Quote from: genosr1 on January 30, 2011, 12:20:49 AM
wish i would have never renewed my lisence, ccs is turning into a bad joke
If you are serious Kevin has an excellent refund policy just for off season internet assholes. This is how it works....a. CALL HIM  b. Say " I am not racing with your organization this year, can I get a refund?"   c. you get your money back        HOPE THIS HELPS!

Tornado Bait

I'd be down for a Grattan round to replace July 2-3 weekend at RA!!  The July weekend is typically a twin sprint event.  Any hint whether or not that is still the plan at an alternate venue?
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing

Sobottka

Quote from: TommyG on February 06, 2011, 05:01:44 PM
If you are serious Kevin has an excellent refund policy just for off season internet assholes. This is how it works....a. CALL HIM  b. Say " I am not racing with your organization this year, can I get a refund?"   c. you get your money back        HOPE THIS HELPS!
:lmao:
This is why we love you TommyG!!! LOL!!!
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

motomaniac

So... Is the schedule that is hidden at the back of the new rule book for real?  No RA, but instead grattan and gingerman..
Ex#61

Nicky310

the CCS rulebook shows races at Grattan on July 2-3, but both Grattan's schedule and Sportbike Track Time's schedule have STT there on July 2-3.

Thee CCS schedule would therefor seem to still be a work in progress?

motomaniac

Ahh jeez...I'll crawl back in my hole.
Ex#61

Burt Munro

How about a STT Track day on Saturday and CCS racing on Sunday????
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

motomaniac

Quote from: Burt Munro on February 14, 2011, 01:44:01 AM
How about a STT Track day on Saturday and CCS racing on Sunday????

I think I'd still be in. I took my vacation for RA.. Might as well use it for some racing still.. Although it'll cost a bit more in fuel, 4 tanks more!
Ex#61