Racing a 675 with CCS

Started by Chaotic, January 05, 2011, 09:17:47 AM

antirich

I've raced mine in SS middleweight and heavy, SB middle and heavy, GP middle and unlimited, GTU, GTO, and F40. To be honest, no one is runing a true Superbike or Unlimited bike in the non SuperStock classes. Same guys in pretty much all the classes, just less of them in the SBK and GP. Still, it's mainly middleweight and it can get packed (especially at NJMP).

I found most guys are running 600s or 1000s, so Heavyweight is kind of moot. Still don't understand why there's a GP class, but hey, it's more racing for all of us  :ahhh:

I prefer to stay out of MWSS and MWSBK because of the crowds, especially turn one! Just getting old I guess.

Chaotic

Thanks Rich.

Mine isn't SS legal, so that rules out those classes. If I try to avoid the chaos in the MW-SB class, that leaves me with HW-SB and the GP/GT classes.

That might be a good plan.
Chris
WERA Expert #16
Riders Discount - Spyder Leatherworks - Vinylsaurusrex

mikendzel

Quote from: Chaotic on January 10, 2011, 09:35:15 AM
Thanks Rich.

Mine isn't SS legal, so that rules out those classes. If I try to avoid the chaos in the MW-SB class, that leaves me with HW-SB and the GP/GT classes.

That might be a good plan.

I think right now, it would be tough to make the case that crowds were a reason for not racing a certain class as an expert.  Unfortunately there are not many crowds on the  track these days in any classes.