Atlantic & Mid-Atlantic Banquets - January 15 at NJMP

Started by TrophyGal, December 27, 2010, 10:50:37 AM

TrophyGal

I received confirmation today from Kevin @ CCS that the Atlantic and Mid-Atlantic banquets will be combined and held on January 15th at New Jersey Motorsports Park.

Time:  6:30pm - until ? .. beginning with Cocktails, a Buffet Dinner and Awards.

There will be a cost per person, but I don't know what that is yet.  I hope to have more info in a day or 2 along with how to make your reservations.

TrophyGal

I've been asked by NJ to post this .. This cost per person is $35, and the menu sounds yummy.

Please have your guests RSVP to:

Lori Lewis...1-856-327-8000  ext. 8140

We will require credit card information for payment.

More info: http://www.ccsracing.us/banquets/2010/2010banquets.html

ahastings

thats great if they would ever have someone there to answer the phone or at least call back when you leave a voicemail
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

HappySV

Agree - I called 3 times, got voicemail each time and no one seems to be returning the calls.

ahastings

She called me back yesterday afternoon. Got my reservation in this morning . The suites at the track are $116 for the night including taxes
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

TrophyGal

Quote from: HappySV on January 06, 2011, 10:19:09 AM
Agree - I called 3 times, got voicemail each time and no one seems to be returning the calls.

They're trained professionals ... :err:  :rollseyes:

TrophyGal

IF YOU'RE NOT GOING to the MA/ATL banquet, I need to know by Sunday evening, please. We ship them Monday the 10th.

Jeanne
828-684-0195
see below for emails

garraper

poppop587

Just got back from the banquet and it was great.  There were approximately 90 to 100 people there.  Those of you who could not make it missed a great event.  The food was good, but the company was better.  It actually helped me with the withdrawls that I have been suffering through since the last race weekend.  I look forward to seeing all of my friends and fellow racers soon.