Mid Atlantic Banquet

Started by eh427, December 18, 2010, 01:57:01 PM

eh427

Does anyone know if the mid-atlantic banquet is going to be combined with the atlantic banquet at NJMP or if its going to be planned for another location and date?
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing

TrophyGal

Quote from: eh427 on December 18, 2010, 01:57:01 PM
Does anyone know if the mid-atlantic banquet is going to be combined with the atlantic banquet at NJMP or if its going to be planned for another location and date?

Yes.

http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php/topic,25411.0.html

bill999s

I've never been to the banquet before. Do many people show up? Are they fun? Since I actually won a couple podiums, I was thinking about coming. What do you think?

eh427

There is usually a pretty good crowd. It is alot of fun and definately worth going to.
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing

Gixxerblade

Yeah, if you won something. :)

DougG60

come on up Bill should be fun
EX101 Ducati 848

Cowboy 6

C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

barkley57

BIll, stay the F___k home, no one wants you there. 
Bob Michael
B&E Motorsports
410-822-6855
www.bemotorsports.net
KTM RC8R #24

Cowboy 6

Wow Mr. Bob !!! You're up to 9 posts now !!!  Wheeeeeeeeee!

LOL! How is Barkley anyway?
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Cowboy 6

Wow Mr. Bob !!! You're up to 9 posts now !!!  Wheeeeeeeeee!

You don't say much but when you do....................     :kicknuts:

How is Barkley anyway?
C6

bill999s

Joe as far as coming out, I thought that was old news. I mean, look who I hang out with for goodness sake. Right Bob?

bill999s

Okay, I  pretty sure I'm coming because anybody that knows me knows this will be the last time I stand anywhere near a podium. Can someone fill me in on where it's going to be and where everyone is staying, schedule, etc.