News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

f 50

Started by Ducmarc, November 26, 2010, 12:39:32 PM

Ducmarc

Hey markie are you sure your not 50????  On that note can we discuss a f50 class? Everyone I know is close or already there.  Use middle weight SS rules . Simple

vnvbandit

Heck yeah! mmmmmmmmmmm next year f60?
~Brian
CCS FL 68
ASRA 68
Thanks
Nancy&Patrick

smoke54

seems like there are plenty of classes already.(just turned 57)
tim

gearhead

Regardless, it would be interesting to know how many of us would be eligible!
It speaks a lot to the sport that there are so many folks in this age group who are competing.
I'm  young, only 53.

Ducmarc

I,m sure we might find a class on the wane we could swap. Hell were about to lose the whole series let's not change anything

trace33chargers

what about a class for us young kids? Maybe like a 21 and under. Oh wait, they just calle that middleweight supersport.

roadracer162

I will be 49 on Saturday, November 27th(incidentally it's Bruce Lee's birthday). It will be another year for 50 but that would be cool to have a F50 with middleweight SS rules, and hopefully include Thunderbike rules for the outdate FZR600 and Ducati 748.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

jigs

I will be 50 March14th.......still feel 25,but the reflection in the mirror had changed a bit!

Ducmarc

All you Chinese guys are born on the same day?  I'm only forty seven but I'm planning ahead. Saw a bumper sticker the other day.   (In dog years I am dead)

grasslander

56 and counting...  backwards from here on out.
CCS #413 CMRA #413
G-Baby Racing Endurance Team
2013 ASRA Team Challenge GTL National Champions
2015 US National Endurance Series LW National Champions

spinblue

I turn 50 in December, unfortunately one of my race buddies turned 40 a month ago. This wouldn't be so bad but he's a couple seconds faster than me.

And another buddy in another year will be 40.  Crap! :)

Ducmarc

Now that I'm approaching the century mark loking back it seems to be a big difference between 40 and 50 as opposed to30 and 40 think troy bayless or. Lance armstrong at 30 then 40 think about 40 to 50 dirtbikers even have 60 classes. I think ccs ought to scrap the whole set of classes study who still rides who's missing look at all the bikes running and all the bikes out there for purchase.  And come up with new classes. It is a business I have to modify my business contsently, so should they... I can understand ahrma its a club but ccs is a for profit.  It would make since to change as the times change . what's the average # of races does aracer do. 2 3 4 if you have 5 classes that a guy could run but most guys only run 3 then make a correction to the classes.   There's always a guy who races 5 or 6 races but I bet the average is 2 maybe 3.  Maybe that would put more on the grid for those races