News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I feel obligated to ask.....

Started by GSXR RACER MIKE, October 28, 2010, 05:54:55 PM

ahastings

Quote from: MACOP1104 on November 16, 2010, 04:41:11 PM
I'm going to predict the CCS SE region opener will be at Roebling the week before AMA Daytona, Mar 5-6 I believe.  I hope it's not the same weekend as the WERA race at VIR, Mar 19-20....
according to the Dec issue of Roadracing world the CCS MidAtlantic/Southeast opener is the same weekend as the AMA races at Daytona March 12-13
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

MACOP1104

Quote from: ahastings on November 16, 2010, 06:24:02 PM
according to the Dec issue of Roadracing world the CCS MidAtlantic/Southeast opener is the same weekend as the AMA races at Daytona March 12-13

wow!  that will work!

IFMracing

MotoVid.com has posted their Rider Clinics, which in the past have been in line with CCS race weekends at BHF.

2011 Track Championship Rider Clinics

Fri. May 20
Fri. July 22
Fri. August 19
Fri. September 23

http://motovid.com/catalog/article_info.php?articles_id=20

GP AM CCS #28 ASRA #128
I.F.M. Racing

gonecrazy

those are all friday dates, ccs has sat and sunday dates and from i understand will still only be 1 day format on sunday for racing and saturday will be a trackday day/practice

IFMracing

Quotethose are all friday dates, ccs has sat and sunday dates and from i understand will still only be 1 day format on sunday for racing and saturday will be a trackday day/practice

Yes, and the MotoVid License School (Rider Clinics) have in the past been the day before the CCS weekend.
GP AM CCS #28 ASRA #128
I.F.M. Racing

SV88

Has anyone seen whether RA and Topeka are on the CCS schedule.  It would totally suck to have a BHF schedule only.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: SV88 on November 20, 2010, 06:41:50 PM
Has anyone seen whether RA and Topeka are on the CCS schedule.  It would totally suck to have a BHF schedule only.

Its not on the current Road America schedule on their web site for 2011. theres still an open weekend before teh AMA races june 3-5 though if things havent been finalized yet. It still may be on the schedule, just not listed yet.  AHRMA is june 10-12, and the rest of june is car events.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

gearhead

Is it certain that BHF will retain the one day (Sunday) format?

JCP636

WERA schedule is out and no NJMP. Seals my decision of where I'll be racing again next season.
Some may never live, but the crazy never die...

ccs#188

Ducmarc

First I was tired then I retired now I'm tired again. ........ good thing I didn't sell all my shnit

MACOP1104

WERA and CCS at Roebling in March!  I'll be at both!