2011 CCS License Application

Started by nancy, October 26, 2010, 08:41:18 AM

nancy

The 2011 CCS/ASRA license application is up on the CCS website now. Log into ccsracing.us and print yours and get it sent in to get your number. The sooner the better.

Peter998

I should be moved up to expert for this year. Should I just send in a license app for a. Expert license?

Peter Meringolo 2010 Expert/ASRA # 998
ECS Racing

Gixxerblade

What's this on the license app asking about transponders? Are we going to have to buy our own? I would like to know before I send it in - because if I have to buy my own I may look at another race org that is my area.

vnvbandit

~Brian
CCS FL 68
ASRA 68
Thanks
Nancy&Patrick

Gixxerblade

Quote from: vnvbandit on October 28, 2010, 05:01:19 PM
http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php/topic,25164.0.html
I know that. A decision was never made based on that thread, I don't think or wasn't informed. It doesn't matter anyway. CCS is going to do what they want to do regardless of what it's racers want anyway. (read: Homestead) It is on the license application so I wanted to know if they had come to some sort of decision. Not trying to start a flame war. I just thought that it would be nice to have it addressed before I address my envelope. :)

smoke54

kevin sent an email back to me that no change in transponder system for next year 2011!
tim

TrophyGal

Quote from: Gixxerblade on October 28, 2010, 06:30:31 PM
It is on the license application so I wanted to know if they had come to some sort of decision.

I think it's on the license application so the office can get an idea of how many racers own one already.  If they get a tally using the license apps, it would be more accurate than a pole on this forum.

honda60071

Come on stevie! WERA charges for their transponders 400+ and rental for 60 beans thast can be applied. we need to hook up this year, im planning to make an assult on the R1 this year
Shawn

SoudersD

I guess NJMP Lightning got dropped? Not sure how I feel about that.
Dave Souders
CCS AM #412 / TPM Blue
'06 SV650

SoudersD

Dave Souders
CCS AM #412 / TPM Blue
'06 SV650

Cowboy 6

Quote from: Gixxerblade on October 28, 2010, 06:30:31 PM
CCS is going to do what they want to do regardless of what it's racers want anyway. (read: Homestead) It is on the license application so I wanted to know if they had come to some sort of decision. Not trying to start a flame war. I just thought that it would be nice to have it addressed before I address my envelope. :)

Let go of the hate!     :kissy:
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com