Results are up from ROC

Started by Gixxerblade, October 17, 2010, 05:52:21 PM

MegRyan

So I'm not one to get on here that often let alone bitch about anything on here. But if you ask me it was pretty cut and dry as to why the ROC went to Homestead..... If we EVER want to go back to Daytona we had to hold that finale race somewhere where the OWNERS of Daytona didn't lose any money, and that would be Homestead because they are owned by the same people!!!!

Also for everyone bitching on here.... We (Team Stiles/Ryan) made the haul down to Homestead from Wisconsin. Yes we did go to try and win the ASRA TC Championship but we also went because it was a new track for us. Racing the same track week in and week out sucks. Your always racing the same people on the same track...... How do you really know how good of a racer you are until you go some place new against new people.

If its within my budget I'll go race anywhere. I don't care how far or how crappy the track or the weather may be.
I LIVE to race.

~Meg Ryan~

twilkinson3

Sooo yer saying that I can hitch a ride next year? hehe - honestly if hte ROC had been at Topeka I would have made it but couldn't swing Miami (Have family in Wichita) so I can definitely say there would have been 1 LW racer at Topeka nod nod nod.....

Imho - it's over and done, gratz to those that got ROC wood and let's just get the offseason bits done and have a great 2011 season

MELK-MAN

Quote from: MegRyan on October 21, 2010, 03:59:42 PM
So I'm not one to get on here that often let alone bitch about anything on here. But if you ask me it was pretty cut and dry as to why the ROC went to Homestead..... If we EVER want to go back to Daytona we had to hold that finale race somewhere where the OWNERS of Daytona didn't lose any money, and that would be Homestead because they are owned by the same people!!!!

Also for everyone bitching on here.... We (Team Stiles/Ryan) made the haul down to Homestead from Wisconsin. Yes we did go to try and win the ASRA TC Championship but we also went because it was a new track for us. Racing the same track week in and week out sucks. Your always racing the same people on the same track...... How do you really know how good of a racer you are until you go some place new against new people.

If its within my budget I'll go race anywhere. I don't care how far or how crappy the track or the weather may be.
I LIVE to race.

racers race! gotta love it.. !
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

TrackBrat

I just wanna say congrats to all of you that could make it.  That takes some serious dedication in this economy. Great racing, totally a family atmosphere, and better yet??  Everyone was going home healthy / alive! That in itself made my weekend!

Congratulations to all of our National Champions!   And thanks to those that made them work for it!  That was too much fun........ :cheers:

Look out for a certain 16 yr old next yr!  

roadracer162

I for one thoroughly enjoyed my first ever Tam Challenge race. Racing this weekend has made me a fan of this endurance stuff, utilizing not only speed, but strategy, physical fitness and the right decision at the right time. makes me want to follow the whole series around.

What I was disappointed in was the low turn out. I would have expected that at least all the Florida or near Florida folks would have attended.

What I was impressed with was all the fast folks from out of town. I think everyone from the rest of the Nation was fast.
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

TIM PROBST

You know what they should have done? Had a poll to see where most of the racers prefered to have the ROC. That might have gone a long way towards boosting the turn out. Just an idea.

hdpromos

Quote from: TIM PROBST on October 24, 2010, 10:50:17 PM
You know what they should have done? Had a poll to see where most of the racers prefered to have the ROC. That might have gone a long way towards boosting the turn out. Just an idea.

You're either a "friggin genius" or a "wise guy"? Shall we have a poll? :rollseyes:

HD

MELK-MAN

i vote wise guy..  8)
however it was a fairly clever post??  :biggrin:
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice