Props to all GP racers at BHF this weekend

Started by jigs, September 27, 2010, 10:25:15 AM

jigs

Great job to all Great Plains racers at Blackhawk this weekend.It was awesome having you guys and seeing new faces.Hope you found the track and people return worthy.....you guys were a pleasure to have as guests.Props to Ron Mears who really learned the track quickly and I believe got onto the 13's...great job Ron!!

Tornado Bait

Thanks, to Jigs, all his peeps and the whole BHF crew.  The hospitality and the track made the drive worthwhile.  Not to mention the good eats.  I've never been to a track where the food was so good.  Ziti with italian sausage, baked chicken with stuffing, venison chili.  Not to mention the chimichanga grill.  Damn I swear you guys are trying to fatten me up.  BTW the 13's I got into were just a tick off a 12;  as in 1:13.070.  Next time (and there will be a next time) I'll see if I can give that BMW something to chase.  Really enjoyed the weekend and looking forward to coming back!   :cheers:
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing

jigs

We were tryin' to fatten you up,tried to get you drunk too...didn't work.....yeah dude,best I had was a 12.5,I thought I aint' lettin'Mears come up here and best me at my home track...almost happened too!!  How bout' my little trick on Sobottka in the f-40 race,boy that got him stoked,funny as hell seeing him turn around,goin'...wtf,wre is he?? :lmao:

Lucas W120

I had a great time up there! And I'll for sure be back! Thanks to all the guys i pitted with, the great food and advice... mostly the food though lol

jigs

Advice...from us? Didn't Dalton warn you??  Great having you Lucas...nice job...looking forward to the next time..you have to make it up here for the CCS banquet in Milwaukee,Dalton's going to fly up,you guys can crash by me.

grasslander

You guys are tops in my book,  From the track walk, showing us the line, to some damn fine IPA Thank You!  I will be back for sure.  Super fun very technical track, great people, and as Ron said - great food all around!

PS thanks Terry - look out for my next trip North!
Special thanks to Johnny...  Hope to see you at Barber.
CCS #413 CMRA #413
G-Baby Racing Endurance Team
2013 ASRA Team Challenge GTL National Champions
2015 US National Endurance Series LW National Champions

Lucas W120

im thinking about it. we'll see what happens.

Fast Eddy

It sure was a great weekend.

When is next season start?

Got to meet some super folks, hope to see you guys back next year.
Ed (AKA Dirt nap) CCS #102
http://www.southeastsales.com/
The liver is evil and must be punished!
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

jigs

Pleasure was all ours....Jimmy,jusy keep watching the WTS section on the STT Forum.....if you're vigilant,you can snag a spot but ya gotta keep an eye out.

Greeny

good times, thanks for making the trip, guys!

kevinhuff

Had a great time all though I road like crap had a  hard time getting the track down, Jigs thanks the entertaining track walk,Fast Eddie thanks for the advice,Kevin

jigs

My pleasure Kevin,I'm still hurting from my track ride crash!! Funny thing is I didn't feel anthing when I went down.....must have been a bit impared... :cheers: Hey you sacked up,suited up and rode a new track in cool conditions...good on ya.