News:

MAJOR forum upgrade Feb 17.  Let me know if you have problems

Main Menu

a quick suggestion for more entires at blackhawk

Started by Greeny, September 27, 2010, 10:16:22 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Greeny

If the 1-day schedules were to become the norm, it would probably be a good idea to move the HW SS race earlier in the day... by just a couple races.  The MW AM (and EX) grids are always the ones that seem to fill up the best, and it would probably encourage more racers to enter the HW races if they weren't always back to back.  I know that plenty of people have no problem entering 2 races in a row, but that's not always the case for everyone else.   If, for example, it was moved to race 4 this weekend, it would be between LW F-40 and UNL SS...  a combo that would less likely yield any conflicting entries.  Without any general MW races until race 7 (which I didn't realize would take so damn long!) , it would probably get CCS a handful of extra entries by making such a simple change to the schedule.  That's all, just my $.02 for the day  :thumb:

Fast Eddy

Quote from: Greeny on September 27, 2010, 10:16:22 AM
If the 1-day schedules were to become the norm, it would probably be a good idea to move the HW SS race earlier in the day... by just a couple races.  The MW AM (and EX) grids are always the ones that seem to fill up the best, and it would probably encourage more racers to enter the HW races if they weren't always back to back.  I know that plenty of people have no problem entering 2 races in a row, but that's not always the case for everyone else.   If, for example, it was moved to race 4 this weekend, it would be between LW F-40 and UNL SS...  a combo that would less likely yield any conflicting entries.  Without any general MW races until race 7 (which I didn't realize would take so damn long!) , it would probably get CCS a handful of extra entries by making such a simple change to the schedule.  That's all, just my $.02 for the day  :thumb:
So then I have to ride two races back to back.

UUummmmm, with my advancing age I vote you ride back to backs, not me. :-)
Ed (AKA Dirt nap) CCS #102
http://www.southeastsales.com/
The liver is evil and must be punished!
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Greeny

or race 2 or 1, whatever makes the only guy on a 750 in the paddock happy lol  it just seems like a lot of the MW guys would love to add another race earlier in the day but there just aren't any really good options until as late as race 7.  (or back to backin' it for race 6)

Fast Eddy

Quote from: Greeny on September 28, 2010, 10:20:42 AM
whatever makes the only guy on a 750 in the paddock happy lol

Thank you for understanding  :biggrin:
Ed (AKA Dirt nap) CCS #102
http://www.southeastsales.com/
The liver is evil and must be punished!
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe


Fast Eddy

Ed (AKA Dirt nap) CCS #102
http://www.southeastsales.com/
The liver is evil and must be punished!
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

gixxer188

Don't worry Eddy, I'm working hard this off season to try and afford a 750 to go with the 1k so that I can
run F40 and HW with you so that HW BFR Championship won't be so easy to attain.
MadisonSBK.com Online Store
MadisonSBK Racing - Owner/Racer
2012 CCS Midwest Regional Formula 40 Champion
2012 Blackhawk Farms Raceway Formula 40 Track Champion

Fast Eddy

Quote from: gixxer188 on October 18, 2010, 03:32:30 PM
Don't worry Eddy, I'm working hard this off season to try and afford a 750 to go with the 1k so that I can
run F40 and HW with you so that HW BFR Championship won't be so easy to attain.
That sound fun Todd!!
Ed (AKA Dirt nap) CCS #102
http://www.southeastsales.com/
The liver is evil and must be punished!
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Greeny

since we're keeping the 1 day schedule at blackhawk, i thought i'd bump this up as a reminder for ccs :D