helmet

Started by Ducmarc, September 05, 2010, 11:22:40 PM

Ducmarc

any thoughts out there about the carbon fiber joe rocket helmet  there on close out at the local megabikemart.

Woofentino Pugrossi

If it had a name on it like Soumy, Arai, Shoei, or AGV, I probably wouldnt give it a second thought to buy. But the LAST name I would ever want on a helmet I'm wearing is Joe Rocket.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Doctor

Wisconsin SportBikes Racing Team, Zone Photo, Dunlop, MotoVid.com, Blackhawk Farms Raceway

Jim Lilly
CCS Ex #703

Super Dave

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on September 06, 2010, 02:58:02 AM
If it had a name on it like Soumy, Arai, Shoei, or AGV, I probably wouldnt give it a second thought to buy. But the LAST name I would ever want on a helmet I'm wearing is Joe Rocket.
I think Tupperware and Rubbermaid should get into the market... :)
Super Dave

Burt Munro

Quote from: Super Dave on September 06, 2010, 02:13:30 PM
I think Tupperware and Rubbermaid should get into the market... :)
Dave, good point. 

Either of those with a vacuum seal would work well for Woofentino since there isn't much to protect.  :kicknuts:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: Burt Munro on September 06, 2010, 04:29:20 PM
Dave, good point. 

Either of those with a vacuum seal would work well for Woofentino since there isn't much to protect.  :kicknuts:

You seriously want me to smack you on the back of the head dont ya? :ass:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Ducmarc

aw' man you don't like joe rocket?   you know you don't have to be happy to be gay,   it is a light carbon fiber helmut on closeout for around 160 bucks but the colors are butt ugly like a metalic green and purple and it has a coal chute for an air vent in the front       i think its perfect