News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

More War?

Started by Super Dave, April 17, 2003, 02:57:43 AM

clutch

I compare Saddam to Hitler. Hitler slaughtered the Jews and Saddam the Kurds and whomever else spoke against him. No one in this world needs to be treated like this.  The US in my opinion was justified. We exhausted diplomatic efforts. Chemical weapons will be found. We have not even probably seen 99% of the bunkers hidden under the country.  I am glad to see a President with Balls.  This man they call Bush has done good.  He was here with us for 09-11. I think the terrorist world and its allies really thought the US would sit back and do nothing but talk like it did under a certain former pres Bill C.  I think they now see the complete and dominate power of the US and its Military and how a democratic nation that is thousands of years younger than their 3rd world countries can operate so effectively.  Syria is now turning over Regime members, North Korea said Oh S**T, lets talk about our nuke program all of a sudden.  The terrorist world has awakend a sleeping Giant that has been asleep for a long time and now it is time to lay the smack down on their ass...Bin Laden..the man with so many balls is running like hell, Hussein is running or dead and was such a coward he could not show his ugly ass face the entire time..he in my opinion abandoned his people to save his own pathetic ass.  As for Tim Robins...he can forget me watching one of his movies.  These Hollywood people live in a dream world..they are pathetic and their money gets stuck in their heads.  They bash the Bush administration for killing civilians in the war...how many more thousands of civilians would be killed over the next 5 years by the Saddam Regime if he had not been ousted from power...probably thousands more than were killed in the war.  In this day and age we cant let these punks of terrorism rule our lives..it is time we kicked ass and finally have a leader and his command staff that are not afraid to stand up to the world and its nasty dictatators.  I will vote for Bush again in the next election.  I will not even watch the debates..my mind is set..he is the man for the next 4 years after this term.  He may not be the best with the economy, but we will not have an economy if we are wiped out by more planes hitting buildings and weapons of mass destruction.  Terrorist attacks get bigger and bigger each time they attack..next time may have been a VX nerve agent attack..where as a drop the size of a pin head will kill and adult in under 30 seconds in such a violent way that one would break their back from convulsing and siezing so badly.  It is grim and it is reality and it is now and it needs to be stopped.  And yes I am a republican and a former soldier US Army Active.  Lets have a good race season.

Sean

Eric Kelcher

Well I for one have not paid any attention at all to who is protesting this war but the idea of boycotting these people has me wondering who are they? I hear Tim Robbins is one and I can bet another is Jane Fonda.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

Super Dave

The Hollywood people are so irrelevant.

They make way too much money, few have much education beyond high school for all their talking.  They have never served their country.

I don't see them donating any money to help Iraqi's before or after this all.  So, they should just shut up.  

But they can keep talking so I can know who to never see in a movie.
Super Dave