CCS Races Cancelled at Heartland Park Topeka September 4 and 5.

Started by limelight, August 20, 2010, 03:01:42 PM

Mrs Jeff

Quote from: riderupred on August 23, 2010, 04:19:59 PM
You having the title Admin, admin of what?????

Who are you anyway? I do not recall knowing you.

ROFLMAO! Awesome!

Well, I do so wish I had the privilege of not knowing him on some days but just to throw a little food for thought your way...

I figure it might be a good idea for you to actually know whose sandbox you're playing in before you  start slinging sand at the OWNER of the sandbox (er, FORUM).

That being said... take aim & fire away at him all you want. I'm so looking forward the spectacle. I get to watch so little that amuses me lately. ; )

Mrs Jeff (The Sandbox Owner's Wife)
Somebody bring me one of those pills that makes the Mommy happy...

riderupred

Well ok then, my foot tastes pretty good right now, did not know that, good information to know though :)  I am glad to be playing in his sandbox. I just don't like sand being thrown at me with the expectation that I will smile and say do it again please.

My husband did inform me that I do know Jeff, even met him once or twice...... but it has been a while.

on another note, off sandbox topic :

I am not making any personal attacks on anybody here. I treat others the way I expect to be treated in return.  The name calling, slanders and down right immaturity going on here is completely uncalled for.... I am one of the younger members here and should not be giving manner lessons.  I have been very meticulous to not mention any specific names  in any of my posts. While you may not like me or what I have to say I have not said anything I can't back up. And the proof is in black and white and goes on for years......posts, phone records, pictures, video, self admissions you name it.

In short-- if you don't like me or what I have to say, simply do not respond. It is common sense here people.
Mrs. Gntbldr!

The Hammer of Truth

OK Jena you are allowed to have your opinion but your opinion is boarder line slander. You speak of truth and facts please tell me about your facts of Motovid> OK So you say that they had influenced the pull out of CCS in KS Where are your facts here can you show me some documents backing this?
you claim to have heard from someone at (motovid) that they said that CCS was going to tank ? and claim that Because some ones wife works at Blackhawk they get what they want .Well what I do know from this weekend MOTOVID worked there butts off to save
Blackhawk from a big lose  from CCS pulling out on sat. Which to me is not only good business but not competition do to the fact that I am sure there are contract that where broken. I am not sure but Blackhawk would have rather worked it out with CCS vers sewing them for a broken contract.Do to the state that CCS seams to be in that would be bad business.
Once again you speak of knowing thing before you speak to Jeff but I am sure you do not know the plans of Blackhawk or motovid or CCS I hedge to bet that MOTOVID or Blackhawk would rather not take that huge responsibility of taken on that project I am sure it is not cheap to take on the insurance or the sanction body or to put the correct people in place. I would bet that  they would rather see CCS do well than take it on them self's .Jena please tell me why CCS never has came to a Motovid,STT or even a Nesba track day to market the NEWBIES as you like to call them if I was CCS that would be the first place I would go if I was having hard time filling my grids .I see you talking about doing things for free someone told me that your hubby was Paid from MOTOVID to do Video and that money help pay some bills that need to be paid and other Cr's gave him tires so he could race and ride during these days I  understand you may have allot to say but I would like to see you speak when your not so angry for anything that dose not effect you. I say that only cuz I have read that you or Jim where not going race or ride the track this year do to Vacation time being spent with family which is great and I understand that.
but you or hubby have not spent any $ at the track or the red flag fund which went very well considering that there where less participants this year .If you where so worried about CCS why wouldn't guys race? I am sure its not cause you do not care but because you cant afford it right ?! Well like many that is the case,I bet when you go shopping for food you look for the deals right ! more bag for your buck right.I am sure that is what going on In the race vs track days. I do know that at the track days they do try to get many of us to go racing but price it out Jena I bet you have know Idea what the cost difference is do to the fact your hubby got paid to ride the track days  and didn't have to pay.I read a post from you last year maybe sooner that you where pissed that the instructors had to try to get people to try and sign up for the All levels track days which from when I went through it. The instructors tried to better us so we could maybe one day go racing and there where a few racer there teaching I am sure they tried very hard to influence the go fast students to sign up.I know for a fact that 7 student from my day took LCR and got there license to go race that weekend which what I am sure they are trying to do with OUT CCS help! If we are looking for way to help maybe we get rid of a 35 dollar gate fee to watch or even race I think 5 $ per day would be better if we can get more people to watch maybe some of those friend might race! seeing how cool it is !
You speak of unbiased opinion to learn both side have you talk to Mike Case or even Paul M the owners of the two for mention companies what about Kevin E have you talk with him to learn about whats going on I bet not maybe you should try retracting most of your post till you get those three person in a room and talking and finding out whats really going on.
I am sure you probably do not care that much do you ! why should you care you have managed to piss off allot of people with non stop post of thing you don't have a total grasp of, once again you are entiled to but I wish you would keep to things YOU know not what you hear !! Jena you should really watch what you say so that when you do have something to say that is correct we may listen and give it more than sarcasm plus I am sure Jim may be having a hard time with some of the things you have been saying on his behalf I really have not seen many if any thing he had to say about all this. I am not trying to attack you just would like you to be aware of the things you may be doing to your self and or Jim cuz the last time I new he was liked by many of MOTOVID people and CCS crew I wouldn't want  to see that change over your POST that are sometime very angry and uncalled for !!!! just try and watch what you say till you know the hole truth.Thanks!! THE Hammer!!

The Hammer of Truth

Jena you have mentioned Names I E Motovid and there was plenty of slander in what you had to say please read what you write before post again ! Thank you !

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

HAWK

Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

The Hammer of Truth

HAWK

I'm not sure what it will look like when UPS gets done with it.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

spyderchick

Quote from: HAWK on August 23, 2010, 10:45:55 PM
I'm not sure what it will look like when UPS gets done with it.

Bubble wrap, it's your friend. I like Braeburns and Granny Smiths.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

skiandclimb

Quote from: The Hammer of Truth on August 23, 2010, 09:41:53 PM
OK Jena you are allowed to have your opinion but your opinion is boarder line slander. You speak of truth and facts please tell me about your facts of Motovid> OK So you say that they had influenced the pull out of CCS in KS Where are your facts here can you show me some documents backing this?
you claim to have heard from someone at (motovid) that they said that CCS was going to tank ? and claim that Because some ones wife works at Blackhawk they get what they want .Well what I do know from this weekend MOTOVID worked there butts off to save
Blackhawk from a big lose  from CCS pulling out on sat. Which to me is not only good business but not competition do to the fact that I am sure there are contract that where broken. I am not sure but Blackhawk would have rather worked it out with CCS vers sewing them for a broken contract.Do to the state that CCS seams to be in that would be bad business.
Once again you speak of knowing thing before you speak to Jeff but I am sure you do not know the plans of Blackhawk or motovid or CCS I hedge to bet that MOTOVID or Blackhawk would rather not take that huge responsibility of taken on that project I am sure it is not cheap to take on the insurance or the sanction body or to put the correct people in place. I would bet that  they would rather see CCS do well than take it on them self's .Jena please tell me why CCS never has came to a Motovid,STT or even a Nesba track day to market the NEWBIES as you like to call them if I was CCS that would be the first place I would go if I was having hard time filling my grids .I see you talking about doing things for free someone told me that your hubby was Paid from MOTOVID to do Video and that money help pay some bills that need to be paid and other Cr's gave him tires so he could race and ride during these days I  understand you may have allot to say but I would like to see you speak when your not so angry for anything that dose not effect you. I say that only cuz I have read that you or Jim where not going race or ride the track this year do to Vacation time being spent with family which is great and I understand that.
but you or hubby have not spent any $ at the track or the red flag fund which went very well considering that there where less participants this year .If you where so worried about CCS why wouldn't guys race? I am sure its not cause you do not care but because you cant afford it right ?! Well like many that is the case,I bet when you go shopping for food you look for the deals right ! more bag for your buck right.I am sure that is what going on In the race vs track days. I do know that at the track days they do try to get many of us to go racing but price it out Jena I bet you have know Idea what the cost difference is do to the fact your hubby got paid to ride the track days  and didn't have to pay.I read a post from you last year maybe sooner that you where pissed that the instructors had to try to get people to try and sign up for the All levels track days which from when I went through it. The instructors tried to better us so we could maybe one day go racing and there where a few racer there teaching I am sure they tried very hard to influence the go fast students to sign up.I know for a fact that 7 student from my day took LCR and got there license to go race that weekend which what I am sure they are trying to do with OUT CCS help! If we are looking for way to help maybe we get rid of a 35 dollar gate fee to watch or even race I think 5 $ per day would be better if we can get more people to watch maybe some of those friend might race! seeing how cool it is !
You speak of unbiased opinion to learn both side have you talk to Mike Case or even Paul M the owners of the two for mention companies what about Kevin E have you talk with him to learn about whats going on I bet not maybe you should try retracting most of your post till you get those three person in a room and talking and finding out whats really going on.
I am sure you probably do not care that much do you ! why should you care you have managed to piss off allot of people with non stop post of thing you don't have a total grasp of, once again you are entiled to but I wish you would keep to things YOU know not what you hear !! Jena you should really watch what you say so that when you do have something to say that is correct we may listen and give it more than sarcasm plus I am sure Jim may be having a hard time with some of the things you have been saying on his behalf I really have not seen many if any thing he had to say about all this. I am not trying to attack you just would like you to be aware of the things you may be doing to your self and or Jim cuz the last time I new he was liked by many of MOTOVID people and CCS crew I wouldn't want  to see that change over your POST that are sometime very angry and uncalled for !!!! just try and watch what you say till you know the hole truth.Thanks!! THE Hammer!!

Dude, my head hurts from trying to read that post!
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com