News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Red Flag Fund Auction update

Started by spyderchick, August 09, 2010, 12:35:03 PM

spyderchick

Hey all,
           The Auction is still happening August 21st@ Blackhawk Farms, even though there's been a change to the CCS weekend to run a 1 day format. Link

Please plan to attend to help us raise money for injured racers! Bring your wallets and your drinking buddies.  :biggrin:
We need your support to make the event a success.

We have already received some pretty cool items to auction off. I have it on good authority that a certain Mr. Lunde will put in a cameo appearance as well. Mark Stiles is onboard to be the auctioneer for the evening, so it's shaping up to be a pretty good party. 

Thank you to everyone who has supported the fund throughout the years, with your support, help is on the way!

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

weggieman

Too bad the racing has gone away for Saturday but the auction goes on..........that's cool.

I hope everyone will still show up Sat. night for the auction. Support the Red Flag Fund so they can support you when you need it!

I talked to Dave Doe yesterday and he says he may be showing up also. :cheers:

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

I ain't gonna miss it!
People show your support and bring out your buds & family. Its gonna be a great time!
Lets make this one of the best ones yet!
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

Speedballer347

Alexa, I got a dozen or so DVD'd (Faster, Kentucky Kid, TT's, etc...)
Can you use these for the auction?
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

spyderchick

Quote from: Speedballer347 on August 11, 2010, 05:55:51 PM
Alexa, I got a dozen or so DVD'd (Faster, Kentucky Kid, TT's, etc...)
Can you use these for the auction?

Absolutely! You planning to attend? You can bring them with or ship them to myself or Brian. info at www.redflagfund.org

Thanks!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Speedballer347

I'll give them to Rick Weaver at Gateway when I give the leathers and back-protector I am donating, he said he will bring them to BHF
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

weggieman

Alexa, I'll have more stuff for you next week. Some autographed Daytona 200 programs and ????

spyderchick

Awesome. Thanks for the stuff we picked up last weekend.

Thanks to you as well, Speedballer.  The gear and DVDs are much appreciated
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

tzracer

Thanks for the donations.

Just about any item that a racer or their family may want to buy would be great auction items.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

gonecrazy

im sending this 2005 moto gp year review book up for the auction. autographed by nicky haden

truckstop

I'll be bringing a poster from this year's Vintage Motorcycle Days signed by Mr. Malcolm Smith. :)

tzracer

A couple reminders.

Dinner tickets (125) will be available for $7.

Try to drop items noon Saturday if possible. We will be parked next to the concession area.

Bake sale on Saturday. Drop off or buy items all day.

We will be having a ticket auction (buy tickets, drop in container by item, hope yours is chosen) during the day for smaller items - hats, shirts, etc.

Volunteer help would be greatly appreciated, doesn't have to be all day, an hour or two would be great.

Thanks everyone, look forward to see you on Saturday.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke