News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Continenal MW trackside

Started by RCR_531, July 29, 2010, 10:33:13 PM

RCR_531

Do to some matters at home I will not be able to Trackside vend anymore. This has sadden me to type this. Everyone has been great to work with and it has been great to see so many racers doing so well on the the tires. Sorry for taking so long to get this out and am working with a few people to get the tires trackside again very soon.  Rodney
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

Andi

Are you still vending the tires?

Jason748

Really Sorry to hear that Rodney, it was great to see you the couple time I made it out this year since I haven't been around the last 3 years.  Hope to see you again soon.
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

Boober

Rodney,  You are a great guy and represented continental very well!  I wish you well and hope everything works out. :thumb:

red900

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

Rhun

I wondered what happened to you!! Sorry for your problems. It was real nice getting to know you. Unfortunately the business part now. Can you mail tires? Are going to give them to Rob for redistribution? Jason who does Bridgestone at the track and for track days would be willing to handle yours. I'd had asked. Greg at cafe racer or Clayton at Omaha Ducati knows how to get in touch with him. Kind of the big question is what about the certs we have accumulated? How do we 'cash them in'?
I sure hope things turn around for you!!!!
Roger #60
Able to beat most folks, unless their motor is running.

YellowRacer

Quote from: Rhun on August 11, 2010, 05:07:25 PM
I wondered what happened to you!! Sorry for your problems. It was real nice getting to know you. Unfortunately the business part now. Can you mail tires? Are going to give them to Rob for redistribution? Jason who does Bridgestone at the track and for track days would be willing to handle yours. I'd had asked. Greg at cafe racer or Clayton at Omaha Ducati knows how to get in touch with him. Kind of the big question is what about the certs we have accumulated? How do we 'cash them in'?
I sure hope things turn around for you!!!!
Roger #60

Check your PM...
CCS #131 AM

How do they do it?
Why do they do it?
Riding, and crashing, and riding, and winning
And always faster, and faster, and faster!
     - Faster

Wings

Quote from: Rhun on August 11, 2010, 05:07:25 PM
Kind of the big question is what about the certs we have accumulated? How do we 'cash them in'?

Would love to hear the answers to those questions as well...

Rhun

I sent Rob, the master distributor, an email to post a reply here.
Able to beat most folks, unless their motor is running.

LMsports

I have contacted Continental regarding the contingency certificates owed. The only contingency in the Continental system until this morning was the first round at Topeka. Just today they added credits for the June Gateway weekend and only Doug Goodwin and Roger Hunter were listed there. If you are awaiting credits please send me your results, what weekends with the dates and location that you earned them. Rodney will still be selling off his substantial inventory by mail order. Contingency credits will be honored as they are processed at Continental when they receive results from CCS.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

NextLevelMotorsports

Sorry to hear to hear that Rodney.  Hope you make it back soon.

If the Midwest guys need any support, they can always contact us as well.  I'll redeem any contingency you got.
Southeast Conti Tire Guy
Triple XXX Race Fuel

skiandclimb

Apparently, the contingemcy is the issue.  I should have two 1st, one 2nd and one 3rd on the books, but I have heard nothing about contingency......
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com