roll call for gateway

Started by f3racer, July 26, 2010, 09:14:01 AM

grasslander

Leaving tomorrow...  hope I like this track.
CCS #413 CMRA #413
G-Baby Racing Endurance Team
2013 ASRA Team Challenge GTL National Champions
2015 US National Endurance Series LW National Champions

f3racer

Me too. leaving 1st thing in the morning and picking my dad up at the airport. he has managed to be able to fly up from florida for my 1st race. which is very important to me for him to be there. im doing the learning curves school saturday and then the race sunday. probably going to take jason's advice and do heavyweight ss and then middleweight ss if i feel comfortable.
Will
Former CCS MW Novice #81, WERA Novice #81
AHRMA Heavyweight SBK #81, DD's Racing Endurance Team #773
2020 Tuono Factory, 2000 RC51, 1980 CB750/823

funsizeracing

I will be there!  Only on 1 bike though  :wah: Still not sure what's wrong with the kaw.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

benprobst

Quote from: funsizeracing on August 12, 2010, 01:11:20 PM
I will be there!  Only on 1 bike though  :wah: Still not sure what's wrong with the kaw.

Bring that down too! After we get the Duc sorted we can get the Kaw up and running.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

skiandclimb

Quote from: f3racer on August 12, 2010, 10:00:42 AM
Me too. leaving 1st thing in the morning and picking my dad up at the airport. he has managed to be able to fly up from florida for my 1st race. which is very important to me for him to be there. im doing the learning curves school saturday and then the race sunday. probably going to take jason's advice and do heavyweight ss and then middleweight ss if i feel comfortable.

Best of luck to you! If I can give you a piece of advice for GIR, you can enter T1 WAAAYYYY faster than you will initially think, and carry WAAYY more speed in T8 than you will initially think. Good luck in your first race, bro!

It turns out that I will not be able to make either Saturday or Sunday at this point. Too many financial issues at hand unfortunately.
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Burt Munro

Ski, I hate hearing that kind of talk about you not racing. 

But, what I really hate is the thought of you not being at the track PERIOD!

On top of everything else about having you around it was great knowing you were there to lend a hand at Tech if needed.

Big downside to that is now Speedy will have more opportunity to try and jump in to help - although we may only have to worry about that if there are a bunch of young, female blondes!  (Sounds like being female may not make a difference anymore though!)

Hope to see to see you back in some capacity soon Ski!
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

f3racer

holy weekend batman! it was phenominal, not only was my father flirting with becka the whole weekend but i started saturday doing the learning curves school all day. each time we went out i dropped a couple seconds off of my lap times. i started with 1:32's and just before the mock race i ended with a 1:20. i won the mock race by about a half lap. didnt have times for the mock race because my timer was on the fritz. sunday i did a back to back hw ss race then mw ss race. i need some more practice before i do a back to back again. my 1st race in HW i finished 4th with a 1:16 fast lap. finished 7th in the mw ss with a fast lap of 1:15. it was an awesome experience. Rick was a big help during tech along with Hall giving me great pointers for the track. everyone i talked to at the track was great. i picked alot of brains and had a blast. cant wait to do it again.
Will

funsizeracing

Quote from: f3racer on August 17, 2010, 08:27:42 AM
holy weekend batman! it was phenominal, not only was my father flirting with becka the whole weekend but i started saturday doing the learning curves school all day. each time we went out i dropped a couple seconds off of my lap times.

Um...awkward. 
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

Speedballer347

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Speedballer347

Quote from: Burt Munro on August 13, 2010, 08:07:33 PM
Big downside to that is now Speedy will have more opportunity to try and jump in to help - although we may only have to worry about that if there are a bunch of young, female blondes!  (Sounds like being female may not make a difference anymore though!)

I 'm the Tech Pimp!  :ass:
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Speedballer347

Tech is better than match. com

f3racer

Quote from: funsizeracing on August 17, 2010, 11:46:18 AM
Um...awkward. 

yeah sorry, i didnt realize it until my wife told me. we were right next to you. dad had the albert einstein hair.
Will