Bimotas in LW SS...

Started by MACOP1104, July 23, 2010, 09:37:23 AM

MACOP1104

Can I put nitrous on my SV to keep up with these things?      :banghead:

Or, can anyone give me 32 grand so I can buy one?  thanks.

roadracer162

Yeah, I have 32 that I will give you. Monolopy money
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Ducmarc

hey markie send him some yen    besides don't you know LW is a rich mans class

MACOP1104

My superbike took a dump on me so I've been riding my Supersport bike in all the races.  Not that it would really matter.  My superbike is a very mild with a stock bore and has maybe 83-84hp.   Those things have some motor!!! 

Ducmarc

we got 120hp and markie works hard to stay with  kevin's bimoto  but i'm not sure it's SS legal we only meet in f40 and tbike

MACOP1104

they are the air cooled 2 valve duc motors correct?  what do they pit out in SS trim you think?

duckracer996

The newest DB7 has the 1098 motor in it!...We got 151 HP and 87.5 LB/FT out of my stock 1098 and the Bimota is lighter so I bet that thing fly's!!!!!!!!!!

benprobst

Quote from: duckracer996 on July 27, 2010, 11:25:33 AM
The newest DB7 has the 1098 motor in it!...We got 151 HP and 87.5 LB/FT out of my stock 1098 and the Bimota is lighter so I bet that thing fly's!!!!!!!!!!

The one with the 1098 motor isnt a lightweight.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Ducmarc

all the ones down here are in lightweight and are 2 valve duelspark motors how big they are i'm not sure but atleast 1200cc plus the latest of everything plus a lightweight chassis  over the duc SS

Ducmarc

plus there SS trim is like full tilt compared to all the other bikes.

Ducmarc

then there's the NCR which has a dual spark motor really surprised no one has raced one it's priced like the bimota

roadracer162

There was an NCR a couple years back at Daytona. He cleaned up in the classes he ran. As Marc has said the LW legal Bimotas have the air-cooled 2-valve motors and I am sure they are around 100rwhp. The leaned on Bimotas have some 120rwhp and now Kevin's is reported to have more now. He did turn some 15's at Roebling this past summer.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.