2 guys one bike

Started by mike574, July 17, 2010, 02:50:23 AM

mike574

I want to race next weekend at NJMP but my brother sold his bike. My brother owns the truck trailer and every other thing bike related. So i want to share my bike next weekend between my brother and I. So the question is (we both have CCS race licnese) can we tech one bike for two racers if we change the number for each race. ie. Can we split races for the weekend for what ever the bike is egible for as long as the number is changed?
BREW CREW Racing

Cowboy 6

Yes you can to all your questions. You will each get a transponder so don't forget to change that as well!

Have a great weekend and keep the rubber side down or you will have 2X the disappointment!
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

KBOlsen

Lucas and I did this at Road America, since the Fuzzy Yellow Duc is still being sorted out.

During practice it wasn't really a big deal - we cleared it with the ref ahead of time and made sure we each had our own transponders when the bike went out.

At race time, we would swap transponders and tail sections.  In front, Lucas drilled and bolted on a number plate with my #, over his fairing.  We had back-to-back races requiring rider change... and even with me coming back on the crash truck he had enough time to swap tail sections, unbolt the plate, put fuel in the bike and make it out for his race before the "3" board.

Have fun!!!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Speedballer347

2 guys and one bike....like this?

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

HAWK

It was only a matter of time.
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

MACOP1104

I was afraid this was going to be similar to  Two Girls, One Cup...

Jason748

Why is it the 1st thing I though of was the Ed Key 2-up ride at BHF in 2007...
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

Johnny B

Weirdest thing I ever saw was two racers sharing the same set of  leathers changing between two consecutive races while their crew prepped the bike on pit lane at Loudon.
Johnny B. (the other one) ®
Butler's Rest Home - "No Vacancy"
http://resthome.50megs.com

Tornado Bait

Quote from: Speedballer347 on July 17, 2010, 11:25:16 PM
2 guys and one bike....like this?

You two were made for each other.
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing