News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Roebling Track Record ?

Started by TrophyGal, July 13, 2010, 11:12:02 AM

benprobst

Quote from: Burt Munro on July 13, 2010, 07:00:48 PM
Ben, don't you have the track records at Gateway, Topeka and Blackhawk for those 6'6" or taller riding a yellow bike?   :kicknuts:

LOL, exactly. Im the fastest 6'6 fatty since the last fast 6'6 fatty. Lucky for me peoples memories are short. Just like I was gifted the "LW" lap record at gateway this year. Ed was having problems with his bike and the heat, so I was able to cruise to some pretty easy wins. I went pretty fast but not nearly as fast as possible, not to mention it was 100 degrees out with a track temp near 165. However, according to those who have been paying attention for 4 years they said I now have the "LW" track record. The bad news is they werent paying attention the 5 years ago when Ed and Winnacker went 1.5 seconds faster and were in the mid 8s on LW bikes!!! But hey, ill take my 6 track records! Robbie, im coming for you.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

Rick Johnson 29

Nate crashed in his last race Sunday. Is he ok?
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

stickboy274

Stickboy Racing 803-413-0721
Bridgestone/Dunlop Tire Rep.
www.stickboyracing.com
FB: Stickboy Racing

Jason748

Quote from: stickboy274 on July 20, 2010, 09:00:47 PM
Hunt did a 1:10.588 at RRR.

Yea, but that was with Wera timming equipment... and we all know that Wera subtracts at least 2 seconds so they think they're riders faster than everyone else... :lmao:
Yes... that's a joke... in response to the thread over on the WERA bbs.  :cheers:
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

stickboy274

I've seen those threads. The fast guys race everywhere they can get paid. Even Sean doesn't buy that one faster than the other thing.
Stickboy Racing 803-413-0721
Bridgestone/Dunlop Tire Rep.
www.stickboyracing.com
FB: Stickboy Racing