CCS Great Plains Post-Practice Reception

Started by KCFirebolt, July 06, 2010, 12:42:07 PM

KCFirebolt

In April, I threw a party for everyone at HPT event. 

In June, Pursuit Racing picked up the banner and hosted a great party at Gateway. 

It's July, and I have a fresh bottle of Hungarian Ninja Juice (this one's actually from Hungary; not the imported American version), so let's party again.

When:  Saturday July 10th immediately after practice. 
Where: Covered pavillion at the North end of the pits near the snack bar\
What: Beer, bottled water and light snacks provided. 
Why: I want to hear all of your great stories about racing at Road America.
Best reason to come:  It's July in Kansas and the temps are still in the 80's.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!  Feel free to spread the word around the pits.  Everyone's invited.

Thanks!

Charles

CCS Race Announcer
CCS #818
AHRMA #888

howlieboy

Charles.....the last outing was a ton of fun..... I'll definitely see you there!  let me know if I can bring anything.  I know some people couldn't be there since they were starving.... maybe we could set up a grill and people could bring their own meat to grill?  I'd be happy to help since I won't be racing.
Kurt
www.d2cycles.com
www.caferacerinc.com

Lucas W120

Your ninja juice was a great start to the night at Gateway lol. That stuffs rough! not going to make it to practice at Hpt to enjoy anymore... to broke from Road America, but i'll see you Sunday

skiandclimb

YOU ROCK!  I didn't try the ninja juice last time, perhaps I should......see ya there, Charles!
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Lucas W120

Burt Munro

Quote from: Lucas W120 on July 06, 2010, 11:45:35 PM
Your ninja juice was a great start to the night at Gateway lol. That stuffs rough! not going to make it to practice at Hpt to enjoy anymore... to broke from Road America, but i'll see you Sunday
The stuff at Gateway was Bosnian Slivovitz, a distant cousin of Charles' Hungarian Ninja juice.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Spooner

CCS Expert #172
'04 R6

skiandclimb

Quote from: Burt Munro on July 08, 2010, 07:10:34 PM
The stuff at Gateway was Bosnian Slivovitz, a distant cousin of Charles' Hungarian Ninja juice.

It was yummy.
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com