july 4th road america results incorrect

Started by mattg, July 05, 2010, 11:11:32 PM

mattg

i'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but the races I was in are the exact same as the results from Saturday the 3rd.  In particular one racer is listed on the results that wasn't even there Sunday.

Who do I email about this?

danch

How about the races that weren't even run on Sunday? (GT results are there for race 2)

Yeah they're all wrong
MW Am #720

Super Dave

The results are supposed to be final 30 minutes after posting, as per the last rulebook that I read, and that's normal for almost all racing organizations.  But I suppose it's worth taking up with CCS directly in Texas. 
Super Dave

smoke54

double posted from saturday with sunday's date.
tim

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

gkotlin

I checked the boards at the track.  They were correct there. But they are not right on the website.  I dropped Kevin an email at CCS.  I'm not even shown as being on the grid for Sunday.  I didn't race Saturday.
Greg K.
CCS MW Expert # 12
2000 SV 650 - 1989 FZR 400
Vinylsaurusrex.com - Cyclepath Racing - Safety First Racing - STT

danch

Quote from: Super Dave on July 06, 2010, 04:52:37 AM
The results are supposed to be final 30 minutes after posting, as per the last rulebook that I read, and that's normal for almost all racing organizations.  But I suppose it's worth taking up with CCS directly in Texas. 

So you're saying the results posted on-line for the races that weren't run are final?
MW Am #720

grasslander

looks like Saturday's results were double posted for Sunday....
CCS #413 CMRA #413
G-Baby Racing Endurance Team
2013 ASRA Team Challenge GTL National Champions
2015 US National Endurance Series LW National Champions

gearhead

The results at the track were correct so apparently there was an error uploading the results to the website.
I called CCS this morning about a different issue and was told that Kevin won't be in the office until Thursday.
I'm sure it will be straightened out by weeks' end.

Super Dave

Quote from: danch on July 06, 2010, 10:09:48 AM
So you're saying the results posted on-line for the races that weren't run are final?
No.  I never said anything about the on-line results. 

I think this is probably the best scenario...
QuoteThe results at the track were correct so apparently there was an error uploading the results to the website.
I called CCS this morning about a different issue and was told that Kevin won't be in the office until Thursday.
I'm sure it will be straightened out by weeks' end.
Super Dave

danch

Quote from: Super Dave on July 06, 2010, 02:12:37 PM
No.  I never said anything about the on-line results. 

Ah.

That's what this thread is about, though - not the results posted at the race.
MW Am #720

Greeny

hmm i don't see any of my results...  what's the deal?!  ;)