News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Looking for ride to R.A. out of St Louis/St Charles

Started by Speedballer347, June 20, 2010, 04:24:59 PM

Speedballer347

Bike, gear, Xtra wheels, 2x tires, warmers, clothes, stands, generator, canopy, 2x gas cans.  No JoJo Bits.
Thanks,
Erik
speedballerZ@hotmail.com
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

skiandclimb

If you would have answered your phone/texts a few days ago- I could have hooked you up w/ Gino! I'm pretty sure he's filled up though now, bro.  Talk to Jimmy Anderson. He's talking about taking a truck up there, and bringing Toni along, since she already has the weekend off.

-Koonies
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Speedballer347

Quote from: skiandclimb on June 20, 2010, 09:44:06 PM
If you would have answered your phone/texts a few days ago- I could have hooked you up w/ Gino! I'm pretty sure he's filled up though now, bro.  Talk to Jimmy Anderson. He's talking about taking a truck up there, and bringing Toni along, since she already has the weekend off.

-Koonies

Yeah, the GNO is full up.
Can you imagine me and Jimmy in a truck loaded with 46 cases of AMP, for 10 hours.  This will be shooting dice, LOL!
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Burt Munro

You're welcome to ride with me, although we may have to leave a day or two earlier than you planned.....

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Noidly1

'08 R6, CCSGP44EX