News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Way togo Continetal racers

Started by RCR_531, June 14, 2010, 11:17:07 AM

RCR_531

Almost all of the AM unlimited races at Road America were won on Continental. 5 first and one 2nd. He was running between 2:27 to 2:29
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

skiandclimb

Hey Rodney, I think you can add a couple more Conti 1st places after this past HPT round!
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Lucas W120

oh yeah! 2 first places and a second in amateur middle weight. Even though continental didnt have any support there... I need tires Rodney!

gonecrazy

what a joke HPT was, i just looked at all the result. WTF is going on I dont know how many 1 and 2 rider races i counted with several race only have 3.

Noidly1

Quote from: gonecrazy on July 17, 2010, 05:33:05 PM
what a joke HPT was, i just looked at all the result. WTF is going on I dont know how many 1 and 2 rider races i counted with several race only have 3.
No doubt. I just checked the results and can't believe the turnout.
I didn't go to RA or HPT for my lack of funds.
Same thing must be goin around.
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

Speedballer347

Grids were weak, sometimes combining up to three and four races into one.  I suspect because RA was one week previous.
Didn't matter, learned the track, got to see a bunch of friends, had a blast and drank some beer.  Was all good  :cheers:
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing