Anyone who thought electric motorcycle racing wouldn't be interesting...........

Started by vnvbandit, May 27, 2010, 10:19:09 AM

Ducmarc

emissions put catapillar out of the engine building business. mikes right. but i do think the average politican and the public under estimates the enormus amount of energy we use and racing is a small part of that. 20 yrs ago i wondered what would happen  when every person in china could get in their car and drive down to Mcdonalds and get a hamberger and here we are. now what happens when the indians and all of africa can..we want everybody on the planet to prosper but can the planet support it even with electric cars.  even Obama wants to drill because  now he's a president and not a jr senator with big ideas but that didn't really have a clue how big this country and the world is . and how big the hunger is for everything.  i had my suspicions now i'm pretty sure the whole green thing is hopeless. and we better keep a superior milititary cause were going to be fighting over all this    food fuel  and money.  i hope the president understands this .  i do think he's getting some of it.   okay   i'm done now