unclaimed plaques and check from VIR

Started by r6_philly, April 14, 2003, 11:50:53 AM

r6_philly

After I packed up and went over to pick up plaques and check, the registration was already closed (I was in the last race). Anyone know who I should contact to get them?

Thanks

MightyDuc Racing

I already cashed your check...gotta pay for my motor somehow. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

r6_philly

QuoteI already cashed your check...gotta pay for my motor somehow. ;D

It wasnt that much  ;) maybe good for half of a head gasket or something, wont help you much

MightyDuc Racing

Anything will help right about now...lol.  I know in FL, you pick up your wood and checks at the next event or call the race director.  Not sure about your region, though.  Sorry.
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

motodirty

Dafan, you should get the check in the mail in a couple of days and the plaque.  You usually get at the next date, but they did mail me one of mine though!

TrophyGal

You may have noticed that the VIR track mgrs. were watching us hustle out of there.  Well, that's because there's a large fee if we don't get out by 7:00pm!  We just barely made it!

Anyway -- I have all of the left-over plaques (as well as the banquet trophies and certificates).  I plan to bring everything to next Summit Point (May 3-4), so ask us about your plaque in Registration, if you'll be there.

If you won't be at Summit, email me.  I'll mail it to you.  My address:  jwmuse@earthlink.net