unlimited gp ex 89 crash

Started by flyn_sawyers, April 14, 2003, 07:28:35 AM

flyn_sawyers

;D  Just wanted to say thanks for all the help that Chewy Charles Walker  and his crew and anyone else that helped this past weekend, putting up the stuff for me while at the hospital sunday at vir.Got a cuncusion,strained neck and shoulder muscles,some messed up ribs, but the pain killers working pretty good though. I guess I didn't see the stop sign they put out in turn 3 in the unl gp ex race, but thats racing, I guess the gsxr faired worse than me with a broke frame and so on pretty much totatled,,   but thanks again guys your freindship means the world.   thanks sawyers 88 89

Dawn

TreyBone

Yeh, we saw it. Looked pretty nasty bro. Hang in there, and get well soon.

ncscubaguy

Thanks for the post on how you are doing. I was one of the corner workers that came to assist you after your crash. You may not remember, but I was the one that first talked to you after your crash. It's always good to hear how people you help are doing afterwards. How is your Significant Other (Politically correct for wife of Girlfriend) doing? She saw it happen and was pretty upset (understandable) . I let her know after you were loaded up how you were doing, and told her where the medical facility at VIR was. I didn't know they were going to transport you direct, so hopefully she got the word on where you were going quickly. Hopefully my words to her helped calm her a little.

Good luck in your recovery dude!!! Glad you were not hurt any worse than you were.

Take Care, ...Ray

MightyDuc Racing

Sorry to hear about the fall. :(  Get well soon. Isn't it great how everybody at the CCS races seem to pitch in and help each other out?  Really great to hear that.  
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

TrophyGal

Quote;D  Just wanted to say thanks for all the help that Chewy Charles Walker  and his crew and anyone else that helped this past weekend, putting up the stuff for me while at the hospital sunday at vir.

Chewy is one of those kinda people - friendly and helpful to everybody he meets.  A rare and wonderful fella!

Glad to know you're doing okay, Tony!  Take it easy and heal.  You'll be back before you know it.  Tell Joanne I'm thinking about her too -- it's hard when it happens to your other half!

flyn_sawyers

;DJust wanted to say thanks to all the replies, and especially to the corner workers,especially the one that came over to me and let me know how he was. We have always held corner workers with the highest regard. But Tony is doing well and should make it to forida, he wants that twins championship pretty bad before he retires, so look out kevein and chewy,you know how he is once he gets started.  But thanks once again to everyone, and anytime anybody needs help, thay know all they have to do is ask a sawyer thanks again
             tony and joanne sawyer 88 89 ;D

Chewy

From all of us(chewy, mike, kevin, ryan, sandra, mindy and the guys in front of your pit) to all of you...You are welcome!!! Just one big family bro!!

That is until the the visors go down, the 1 board goes sideways and the flag waves.  Its on:)

Tony, get your butt up out of that bed and stop whinning to get attention.  Momma, spank him and him and slap his head. Is sawyer boy still going to Florida?  Yeah, that bike is pretty much toast. Just replace it with a Duc:)