Total Members Voted: 161

Voting closed: May 27, 2010, 04:36:16 PM

GSXR RACER MIKE

Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: KenW on May 18, 2010, 10:57:46 PMAnd just because I am grasping at everything to get the votes our way, our lovely pit ladies in Miami are  a sight all their own. Dark tan women, short skirts. nough said. Great hotels right down the street from the track as well.

(just to be fair)
Doesn't the Miami area also have one of the highest crime rates in the entire country as well?

Noidly1

I voted HPT.

But just to stir the pot, how about VIR, Carolina, Roebling Road, Nashville or ...  :biggrin:
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

KenW

I have been going to Homestead for almost 5 yrs w/o any issues as it relates to crime.
As far as your "baby dolls", they will be bundled up as it will be in  the 50's. Our lovely young ladies will be in shorts and well tanned.
If the weather was better, Topeka would not sound that bad but it is going to be COLD.

Cowboy 6

Quote from: CounterSteerer on May 18, 2010, 09:21:42 PM
That's over $1300 in diesel. I choose solely based on the cost of fuel, drive time

Welcome to the world the rest of us live in and have had to deal with for years....
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

motomaniac

I was really looking forward to going back to daytona again this year.. I love that place. Miami.. I will not Make the trip, sorry. I will try and get next year off for daytona  again.

Now hpt.. Holy crap... I would only need three days of vacation to daytonas 10!!!! If it's at hpt I will be at a few more track days to get that place sorted better!
Ex#61

Team Spalding

We have been going to the Daytona opener and ROC steady for 3 years but will not drive all the way to the bottom of FL if it is there this year.
Joel Spalding
CCS & ASRA #36

Sponsors: Michelin, Ducati Of Indy, Wife Cindy, Held Gloves, Southeast Sales.

YellowRacer

HPT!!!! I want to ride with the BIG BOYS/GIRLS! Show how amazingly slow I am!
CCS #131 AM

How do they do it?
Why do they do it?
Riding, and crashing, and riding, and winning
And always faster, and faster, and faster!
     - Faster

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: KenW on May 19, 2010, 06:36:44 AMAs far as your "baby dolls", they will be bundled up as it will be in  the 50's. Our lovely young ladies will be in shorts and well tanned.

Baby Dolls is a.......hmmmmm.......let's say establishment........just down the road from Heartland Park. And the girls there will be displaying even more of their tanned selves.  :biggrin:

MELK-MAN

50F? that could suck.. 60 would not be bad. Where do we vote for the temp?
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

skiandclimb

I typically can still ride in St. Louis midway through December.  October is absolutely beautiful in the midwest in October. Usually around 70 or so during the day.  Come one, florida folks- we race at Road America in April...look at HPT as a new experience for you!  LOL
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Tornado Bait

I had Daytona ROC on my schedule and in my budget for 2010.  Homestead....not so much.  But HPT for me is a no brainer.  Hell yeah!!
Speed & Strength, BikeMaster, Vortex, E4S, Tucker Rocky
Cafe Racer Inc.
Tornado Bait Racing