Heartland Park-Topeka
97 (60.2%)
Hometead-Miami Speedway
64 (39.8%)

Total Members Voted: 161

Voting closed: May 27, 2010, 04:36:16 PM

MACOP1104

Ducmarc

so if it's HTP what layout would be used? was looking on there web site and they show four. the film of gateway looked interesting also. wish i could see some of HTP. any links on Utube?

Noidly1

Should be the full coarse as usuall.
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

George_Linhart

Quote from: Ducmarc on June 16, 2010, 11:02:13 PM
so if it's HTP what layout would be used? was looking on there web site and they show four. the film of gateway looked interesting also. wish i could see some of HTP. any links on Utube?

A definite NO on Gateway unless you really like walls.

Topeka full course is a fun and technical track.  Same as the AMA used last year - should be easy to find footage!

George

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

If its at Heartland I'm in.
Homestead I'm out.

All these years of racing at Daytona.... I think we can have maybe just one race in central US. The weather looks like it will be pretty good. 60's is perfect weather. Hell even high 50's is pretty good racing weather. Just think of all the extra HP we'll have!

It would be about time we race at a real road coarse for once for the ROC.
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

Noidly1

Quote from: J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp on June 17, 2010, 09:49:47 PM
It would be about time we race at a real road coarse for once for the ROC.
Amen...
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

Andi

Quote from: Ducmarc on June 16, 2010, 11:02:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qUuRJdCRTM

Ducmarc

we like walls down here homestead and pbir have a wall all the way around them

Macon663

Ducmarc

if our penance is driving road america  in the middle of the season like july or august.   its to hot to race down here now anyway

MELK-MAN

Breaking news! it's gonna be at Homestead. Many of us are here at VIR this weekend and Phil let it be know the venue WILL be Homestead..
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

skiandclimb

Quote from: MELK-MAN on June 19, 2010, 10:12:05 PM
Breaking news! it's gonna be at Homestead. Many of us are here at VIR this weekend and Phil let it be know the venue WILL be Homestead..

Go figure....thanks for the "poll", CCS.  Great job pissing on everyone's wheaties.

I won't be attending. I bet dime to dollar alot of other riders won't either. Again, good job with the "poll".  Sheesh, the FIRST effin year it could possibly be somewhere OTHER than the extreme corner of the US, and guess what.....they made it even farther.     

PAR FOR THE COURSE  :wtf:
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com