News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT @ NJMP TBOLT

Started by GODZiLLA, May 01, 2010, 06:20:00 PM

GODZiLLA

Quote from: MELK-MAN on May 04, 2010, 10:47:13 PM
if no numbers were posted with the M.b. flag.. how the heck do the offending (alleged) riders know to come in to serve the penalty?

They don't! DUHH! :D
CCS AM #111

Macon663

I'm not sure the CCS board has ever been this busy.  A silver lining perhaps.

GODZiLLA

I think it was all the drama at NJMP that's created so much fuss on this board. It's all part of some master plan I tell you.
CCS AM #111

naya the dingo

Hey guys, I'd like to see this event continue on and steadily improve.  I was told by Rich Cronrath to directly e-mail him any complaints.  I would also like to not scare off any potential WERA converts, or new racers, by posting up complaints from all the teething problems on the forum.  NJMP, Rich, and a whole lot of our fellow racers would like to see the NJRRS thrive.  Please send all complaints, criticism, and suggestions to info@racingmotorcycles.com.
Lory Shifflett
CCS Ex. 270
WERA Ex. 271

600killer

we tryed to talk to them at njmp and they said deal with it. Why would I spend the time to email someone that is not gong to do anything or even give a shit

Quote from: naya the dingo on May 05, 2010, 11:40:11 AM
Hey guys, I'd like to see this event continue on and steadily improve.  I was told by Rich Cronrath to directly e-mail him any complaints.  I would also like to not scare off any potential WERA converts, or new racers, by posting up complaints from all the teething problems on the forum.  NJMP, Rich, and a whole lot of our fellow racers would like to see the NJRRS thrive.  Please send all complaints, criticism, and suggestions to rich@racingmotorcycles.com.

naya the dingo

Quote from: 600killer on May 05, 2010, 04:03:56 PM
we tryed to talk to them at njmp and they said deal with it. Why would I spend the time to email someone that is not gong to do anything or even give a shit

Did you talk to Rich?  E-mail him your complaints, he tends to get shit done.
Lory Shifflett
CCS Ex. 270
WERA Ex. 271

drew231506

Quote from: naya the dingo on May 05, 2010, 11:40:11 AM
Hey guys, I'd like to see this event continue on and steadily improve.  I was told by Rich Cronrath to directly e-mail him any complaints.  I would also like to not scare off any potential WERA converts, or new racers, by posting up complaints from all the teething problems on the forum.  NJMP, Rich, and a whole lot of our fellow racers would like to see the NJRRS thrive.  Please send all complaints, criticism, and suggestions to rich@racingmotorcycles.com.

I doubt all this bitching will scare anyone away.  I still had a blast.  The place was packed.  I think it will thrive on its own, especially if CCS lets it.  I choose CCS over WERA for Thunderbolt....that was the deciding factor, plus I have a lot of friends at CCS.  But I dig T-bolt. (lightning not so much) 

Quotewe tryed to talk to them at njmp and they said deal with it. Why would I spend the time to email someone that is not gong to do anything or even give a shit

+1 600Killer  We tried that.  If you want things to change, I'm of the opinion you bring it to the racers.  In the end it's the racers who force change.  I would hope Rich doesn't need an email at this point.  I'm sure he knows and has it all fixed for next time.  Hmmm unless he can refund me for that race.   :biggrin:

QuoteI'm not sure the CCS board has ever been this busy.  A silver lining perhaps.

I was thinking the exact same thing Peter.  Someone needs to take over this forum and update it, get it rolling.  We had 42 bikes in Mid-Atlantic MWSS at Tbolt and we can't get 42 people on this forum.  Nobody actually WANTS to visit the WERA forum, we're just forced to.   8)  j/k of course.
CCS Expert# 13

BowleroftheYear

wera                                                           bus

=====================================

they missed it.    CCS ROCKS

Solo

QuoteAfter a few incidents the one that I find most amusing is when I went to grid up there was a person in my grid spot.  I went beside him screwing the guy behind me for a good launch.

Then is this you parked in front of me? :err:

CCS AM #532

DougG60

:lmao: i was on the right in the row right in front of that cam, almost got hole shot. was watching those guys line up thinking im screwed. there was like 5 in row 1, 1 guy just behind, 4 offset to the left in front of me and 4 in my row. thank god old guys are slow off the line. oh yeah and the black flag was almost imposable to see. i looked up to see them holding it on the side of the starter stand along with someones #'s. only problem was the starters stand is black and you couldnt see the flag or #'s on the little board. at daytona they stood at the edge of the track finish line with bikes going by at 170 and i had no problem reading #'s when somebody got the meatball. 
EX101 Ducati 848

mikendzel

Tried emailing Rich, the addy isn't good.

Carnag3

Even the flagger says no one jumped the start LOL.

"roccot7  doesnt look like anyone jumped to me. and im the starter of that race."
Carnage
CCS EX #901
www.carnag3.com